or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mad Max: Fury Road - Page 5

post #121 of 130
I'm game. I like Tom Hardy and I think he could pull it off!
post #122 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoey67 View Post

Better get the most of Charlize with hair now with Prometheus and Snow white, next time you see on film she'll be bald...yuck.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=91386

Not a problem my hands would find something else to play with than her hair in no time biggrin.gif
post #123 of 130
I was a little surprised to see that the Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome Blu-ray is being released on June 4, 2013. I would have guessed that marketing would have held off until later this year.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Mad-Max-Beyond-Thunderdome-Blu-ray/47169/

FWIW the latest entry on Wikipedia:

Quote:
Production

Filming finally began in July 2012 in Namibia, more than eighteen months late. The filming wrapped on December 17, over-budget and with studio Warner Bros having sent out an executive to put things back on track. Miller announced that they would be returning to Namibia for pick-ups in early 2013 and the rest of the year would be taken up by CGI work and the conversion to 3D before a Christmas or New Year release.
post #124 of 130
That Tom Hardy gets some neat roles these days! He got to be Bane in TDKR, and now he is in the new Mad Max. Anybody remember the bad guy to be the nemesis clone to Cpt Picard in Star Trek Nemesis? I never even knew that was Tom Hardy until recently looking over the bluray cover. I still cannot even reconcile that guy and the guy in TDKR are the same person.
post #125 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Not a problem my hands would find something else to play with than her hair in no time biggrin.gif
Oh no you won't!
Ms. Theron is mine.tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hanky View Post

Anybody remember the bad guy to be the nemesis clone to Cpt Picard in Star Trek Nemesis? I never even knew that was Tom Hardy until recently looking over the bluray cover. I still cannot even reconcile that guy and the guy in TDKR are the same person.
I DO!

This is kinduva coincidence....I told my wife this just the other day and she told me I was full of sh_t.....as usual.
post #126 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post

I was a little surprised to see that the Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome Blu-ray is being released on June 4, 2013.

'bout time!
post #127 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper View Post

'bout time!
Agreed, it's been WAY to long a wait for the BD release.
post #128 of 130
I've just watched all three previous films and read all the trivia and wiki stuff and am excited for Fury Road. If it's is more like Mad Max 2 it will be winner for me. Thunderdome, which I love, is the weakest in the series. Miller has stated Fury Road is not a reboot but a sequel which I'm ok with. Various other outlets are calling it a reboot. The ideas seem to have been conceived after Thunderdome. If it carries the same "western" movie feel of the first two it would be hard to hate on it. It seems to be in the right hands.
post #129 of 130
I need that box set!...
post #130 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

I need that box set!...
The AV is excellent IMO.
I think Amazon has/had it for 27 bucks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home