Just finished. Basically:
- My biggest disappointment with SS is the lack of places to visit. Four non-connected areas in the whole game is pretty lame. Would have killed to explore the ToT. Oh well.
- The enemies were a bit lackluster as well.
- The final bosses/ending were here and gone.
- Not a fan of the hybrid WW/TP graphics. I prefer either all cel-shaded or all realistic.
- The overall plot really didn't impress me.
- Being left-handed leaves me with a bit of grudge in the motion controls department. I would have liked a Gamecube or classic controller option but I guess that would have conflicted with the game's mechanics.
- The included symphony CD makes me forgive all of this.
However, I will say that this is probably the most challenging Zelda I've played since Majora's Mask.
I give it a 3.8/5.