Need some help on my choice. I'll try to make my requirements as clear as possible but in case of doubt: just ask.
A few months ago I a bought a house and am looking for a sound solution. The TV is located in an L shaped living room with kitchen attached, facing the short part. There is a build-in cabinet (full wall - in wood) with an opening just for the TV and for a Soundbar. Adding cables in the back is very difficult, so a soundbar seem the clear solution. However in this cabinet the regular audio cables from 3 pairs of ceiling speakers (Living room - kitchen - outside) arrive.
STB (Dreambox for sat) --HDMI
--TV (samsung UE46ES6900) ---HDMI ARC
--- ?Soundbar? --???-- ?FM radio amp?
-- Speakers selector --- Ceiling speakers.Requirements:
- I want to play the same music on the soundbar(+woofer) and on the speakers
- 1 click to play FM radio on the ceiling speakers (Harmony remote?) coming home from work. (yes I am lazy)
- I want to be able to use spotify as a source (wether from the smart hub spotify app or via BT streaming of phone)
- Wireless subwoofer is required. calbes should
- Quality should be normal end user level, meaning above TV speaker quality but on a nice price level (400€ // 500$). Budget can be stretched.Notes:
- A speaker switch box is available for selection of the ceiling speakers. I am open to keep using this.
- I have a harmone one + to controll al devices
- currently an old stereo is used to play the ceiling speakers. Could be changed to cheap IR FM bike amp
(50€) but open to alternatives.
- no space available for an (onkyo) receiver.
- Samsung seems like a fine brand...Questions
on which i cannot find the answer:
- is it possible to stream BT from phone to 2 devices at the same time (Iphone + samsung android)
- Is it possible to output sound from the samsung TV simultaniously to ARC en optical?
What soundbar + External AMP should i choose?
I did quite some research on possible solutions, but am not satisfied with any of the alternatives (not wife friendly enough, too many boxes,...)
Thx in advance for all (expert) advice!!