Originally Posted by P Smith
I did install Seagate 1.5 TB instead of internal 320 GB, the box struggling for many minutes telling: "Resetting device to Factory Default
. Do not turn power ... Please wait."
I'm waiting ...
After a few minutes waiting:
- Connecting to Network...
- Loading channel master TV...
Got Setup first screen, taking a break, checking file system after formatting the 1.5 GB
... Shows 225 HD hours recording time.
Formatted, created as one EXT3 partition, but there is a catch - not conformed/tainted file system, regular program like UFS Explorer cannot read it, only other forensic tool can got to the folder/files ...
Folders/files are the same what I saw on factory HDD.
One folder name [amuletg1-xxxxxxxx] tell me the box has a codename AMULET.
Oh man ! I did finish initial setup of the box - they are start from shows our local ch1.1 what just plain TVGuide VIDEO channel.
Getting PSIP (no network yet, purposely) and the box got correct local time; best GUIDE from ch5.1 KPIX - up to 7:00pm Tue 2/14
Found 86 channels ... Lets see what TR-50 will got from same antenna... - 85 services; so it's on same sensitivity level. If you want to see how the scan stored - check second ZIP file.
Wrote small piece of PGA tour ... Got the drive out, there is boring log (attached).
For the recording it created sub-folder "tunera-0-8vsb_563000000_1-000016lpot6gl" under factory "amuletg1-xxxxxxxxx/asset/"; there are a lot of files (pointing to freq 563 MHz):
0.ts .... 12.ts (that is TS files, each 50 MB max !)
Next events recorded into same folder "amuletg1-xxxxxxxxx/asset/" under different sub-folder (similar) names:
Next test: moved the 1.5 TB to BlacX dock connected thru eSATA cable to CM7400; booted OK, everything is fine, last recorded event is here and playable.
Two drives test: 1.5 TB as internal, 250 GB in BlacX. Result is negative - second drive left intact, side effect when it spin down by internal controller (?) the CM7400 did reboot, still using 1.5TB drive.
- CPU: BCM7413; working temp is 70 C(!).
- RAM: 4x NANYA chips NT5TU64M16GG-AC [1 G (64 M x 16) 800 MHz 1.8 V DDR2 SDRAM] - 512 MB total.
- NOR flash: Spansion S29GL032N90TFI04 (32 Megabit 3.0 Volt-only Page Mode Flash Memory Featuring 110 nm MirrorBit Process Technology) - 4 MB.
- NAND flash: Samsung K9F2G08U0B PCB0 (2 G (256M x 8 Bit) NAND Flash Memory) - 256 MB.
- a tuner's silk prints: MARVEL_TUNER_A2-100; ENTONE; chips:
-- Marvel 88DE8500 N8B53102.2 x2 - Hybrid Silicon Tuner http://www.marvell.com/digital-enter...l_88DE8500.pdf
-- Marvel 88DE8010-NNB2 x2 - Single Chip Hybrid Demodulator for DVB-T/C/NTSC/PAL/SECAM http://www.marvell.com/selector_guid...duct_brief.pdf
- WiFI PCI mini card: model: WMP-N07 by ALPHA NETWORKS INC; main chip is RT2860T G3T7560F0.
- HTTP port: 8080.
- VNC port: 15900 (need a password !).
- RTSP port: 554 (Real Time Stream Protocol).
- SUNRPC port: 111.
logfile.zip 20k .zip file
guide_map.zip 3k .zip file