Yes that would be a great system but unfortunately i cannot spend more than 500-700$ on speakers right now as i still need to get an AVR in the same 500$ range. Still not decided on the AVR but mostly its gonna be a Denon 2112/1712 or Pioneer vsx-1021k or Onkyo tx-nr609/709 or Yamaha RX v571. I have to start a seperate thread for the receivers in that section soon.
But as far as speakers are concerned i also have a problem of space too. The klipsch HD 500/ JBL cinema 500/Energy systems are of the ideal size for my room. There is a problem of brand availability as well in my country. So after extensive research i found out all the brands that are available and narrowed the speaker system within my budget. Floorstanders and bigger speakers than the ones mentioned above is a no go
Here's my shortlist :
1. Energy Take/RC-micro (costs me 650-700$ cos of import)
2. JBL Cinema 500 (about 600$ here)
3. Klipsch HD 500 (maybe 600$ too)
4. Paradigm Cinema CT90 (900$.. out of budget but may consider if it is very good)
5. Polk Blackstone TL1600 (650$)
Any input would be appreciated.