post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Originally Posted by Dennis Erskine View Post

As an alternative to flat panels, you can purchase, from any number of sources, HDMI devices that will allow input from upwards of four (or more) sources and then outputs them as a single image with the screen divided into two halfs or four quadrants.

Anyone have manufacturers of these types of devices? I've searched everywhere but I guess I don't know the right terms to use.