I posted about this over on the AE forum group buy thread.... but thought I'd put the same offer on this thread as well:
Since I've just bought a bunch of the pre-order SEOS plastic waveguides, I want to try a bunch of different projects with AE drivers to learn more about how these drivers sound in various configurations compared to other companies' offerings.
I was lucky enough to just buy a few TD12X units that were already made and ready to ship from John. Hopefully they will ship out soon. I've also had one very nice gentleman from here on AVS Forum offer to sell me a pair of his group buy ordered TD15M drivers.... but I'm not sure that's enough drivers for all the projects I'd like to try.
If anyone involved with the group buy is no longer wanting to wait for the items to arrive, I'm willing to buy out your order (depending on what model you purchased). I'm specifically interested in some more TD15Ms, but also very open to some more TD12 models (especially since I just bought those 3 TD12Xs... a few more might make a nice surround setup of speakers to try.... and I wouldn't mind giving an MTM style speaker a try with TD12Xs)....
While it would be nice to get in on the group buy price (I didn't jump into this SEOS thing until very recently and therefore wasn't really even looking at various driver options until long after the AE group buy closed), I'm more concerned with trying to cut the wait time for more drivers to be delivered to me to a more manageable timeframe than placing a new order today. I'd like to take over someone's group buy spot so there's a reasonable expectation of getting more drivers in a few months rather than whatever the timeframe might be for a new order placed today.
Please contact me via PM or email (sales at hometheaterdoc dot com or htdoc11 at yahoo dot com) if you are interested. I'm about to go into baby sequester mode very soon with our first baby. She could go any day now since we're past 36 weeks (and she is more than ready for the little fella to come out asap! hehehe). Given that, it's unlikely I'll be able to work on building stuff for a few months once he arrives... which hopefully will line up perfectly with the arrival of parts and getting group buy woofers out to me. But again, I'd like to move myself up in the line and reduce the wait time compared to placing a new order today.
Thanks in advance for anyone wanting to assist me!
I really appreciate it!