New Firmware from himedia site...Sound stuttering is not fixed for me with this update.http://v.himedia-tech.cn/himedia/hd900/20120720/HD900_22.214.171.124.tar.gz
Modified based on 126.96.36.199
1) support the new video zoom mode. （can be zoomed in any ratio on X/Y )
2) Record the second subtitle setting in the bookmark
3) make sure the hard disk was safely uninstall during the safe shutdown mode,
4) The music player supports repeat mode .
1) Fix the random issue:some network video playback have not smooth .
2) Fix the random issue:there may be white or green screen issue on 3D movie playback
3) Fix the random issue: the focus is lost on HOME page.
5) Enhance the SEEK function.
6) Fix the subtitle lost issue if there is output switch.
7) Fix the DLNA name and random crash issue.
8) Fix YOUTUBE issue..
Safe Mode Upgrade
1）Rename the downloaded firmware to install.img;
2）Copy the “install.img” to the root directory of USB disk. Insert the USB disk into the mediaplayer;
3）Press and hold “UPGRADE” button in the little hole on the back panel of the media player;
4）Power on the media player (Don’t release the “UPGRADE” button until the “UPGRADING START PAGE”appears);Edited by fzub - 7/20/12 at 3:20pm