Originally Posted by baggygsk
Just got my HMZ-T1 from ebay and enjoying using it thus far (waiting to get back home to try 3dtv play and trackir5 games). One problem I had when testing via my laptop i that I cant see the corners of the screen (I.e. about half a centimeter of what would be the bottom toolbar sides etc). The output from the laptop was 720p (as confirmed by the HMZ). Sorry if this has been raised before but this forum is a bit of a nightmare for looking through.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Compaq Mini 311 laptop with Nvidia Ion le graphics card
I'll try to help you (sorry for my english):
1)Try to test all the "Wide Mode" options in HMZ's menu:
- Normal: Displays 4:3 ratio.
- Full: Displays 4:3 ratio in full screen stretching the images horizontally and 16:9 in original aspect ratio.
- Zoom: Enlarges the image horizontally and vertically.
2) Auto Display Area: try to test Off (ON cuts part of the image).
3) Display Area: use +1 (and try another modes).
Try those options first and tell us if you have your problem solved. If not, i'll would check the Graphics Card Control Panel and try to set it to 720p and experiment with NVidia Control Panel's Display option and "Change Flat Panel scaling.
Good luck, i'll be here to help you if i can...