or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers › Official Power Sound Audio Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Power Sound Audio Thread - Page 236

post #7051 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

I dont know. Lol. Maybe i am misreading every post!! I have delusions waiting for my xs30 hahahaha

Someone will not sleep this night...............tongue.gif
post #7052 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmambakila View Post

Me too, sometimes I'll go a whole week and forget I've got a setup right beside my bed, then I turn it on just to make sure the bass is still there. Just like warming up a hot rod every now and then, just making sure everything sounds good. Sometimes I'll crank up the music until I'm dizzy then I'm like, that was awesome! cool.gif

I hear yuh! many of us spend more time talking about bass/SW's instead of listening rolleyes.gifwink.gif
post #7053 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nn View Post

I hear yuh! many of us spend more time talking about bass/SW's instead of listening rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Thats the nice thing about forums...you can listen to bass and post at the same time. smile.gif
post #7054 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post

Thats the nice thing about forums...you can listen to bass and post at the same time. smile.gif
This smile.gif
post #7055 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

This smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post

Thats the nice thing about forums...you can listen to bass and post at the same time. smile.gif

Do you guys have any suggestions on what I might pick up? I have a wide selection of movies but only one music disk> Eagles HFO. smile.gif I do like many types of music though. Something with a lot of good bass would be good.
post #7056 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nn View Post


Do you guys have any suggestions on what I might pick up? I have a wide selection of movies but only one music disk> Eagles HFO. smile.gif I do like many types of music though. Something with a lot of good bass would be good.

Give this one a try... Bela Fleck 'Flight of the Cosmic Hippo. The title track has some real good bass too.
post #7057 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve nn View Post


Do you guys have any suggestions on what I might pick up? I have a wide selection of movies but only one music disk> Eagles HFO. smile.gif I do like many types of music though. Something with a lot of good bass would be good.

Nine Inch Nails: Beside you in time has some killer bass if you like their music.

Michael Jackson: this is it

Blue Man Group: How to be a megastar live

Def Lepard: Hysteria Live

Justin Timberlake: FutureSex/LoveShow

That should give you a few different genre's to choose from.
post #7058 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post

Nine Inch Nails: Beside you in time has some killer bass if you like their music.

Michael Jackson: this is it

Blue Man Group: How to be a megastar live

Def Lepard: Hysteria Live

Justin Timberlake: FutureSex/LoveShow

That should give you a few different genre's to choose from.
Those are all good choices too! smile.gif I am going to have to dig them out again for when the Triax arrives.
post #7059 of 9861
My wife just mentioned one as I was asking since I can't remember all of the concert blu rays we have watched - Madonna Sticky and Sweet Tour and Queen Rock Montreal
post #7060 of 9861
some more to listen to.

Beyonce- If I were a boy
Billy Idol- Prodigal blues
Enigma-all of their albums (all bass)
Flo Rida- gotta get it
Jeremih- Birthday sex
Nelly- Country Grammer
Praful-one day deep
Edited by ellisr63 - 11/5/13 at 8:48pm
post #7061 of 9861
http://youtu.be/Hw6GIEGpVdc

Bass I Love You

Honestly I think the song is horrible, but the bass is so deep, just listened to it an hot a nice massage from the Triax's.
post #7062 of 9861
Thanks guys I’ll check them out, appreciate cool.gif
post #7063 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmambakila View Post


Is that George W Bush break dancing biggrin.gif?
post #7064 of 9861
Its not super low bass but I'm anxiously waiting to play this song at a very high level once my Triaxes get here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_EyVns1pJY
post #7065 of 9861
Start at 6:20 into.. Stairway to Heaven. Not big on bass but Page rocks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr3yQYWQ
post #7066 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunmetalR56 View Post

ROFL. Cool doesn't work with her. Me obsessing over my electronics however... my wife is a good sport but she has her limits!

Told mine when 2 XV30s showed up together that they were meant to be pushed together as one big sub. Pretty sure she didn't buy it, !#% those were heavy to move by myself.
post #7067 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by stm69 View Post

Told mine when 2 XV30s showed up together that they were meant to be pushed together as one big sub. Pretty sure she didn't buy it, !#% those were heavy to move by myself.

post #7068 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by stm69 View Post

Told mine when 2 XV30s showed up together that they were meant to be pushed together as one big sub. Pretty sure she didn't buy it.

It was a good plan anyway
post #7069 of 9861
On the truck for delivery smile.gif
post #7070 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

On the truck for delivery smile.gif

Time to camp outside in the front yard! eek.gif Itll be like on black friday smile.gif
post #7071 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmambakila View Post

Time to camp outside in the front yard! eek.gif Itll be like on black friday smile.gif
Well. Was supposed to be here between 12-1. Just called. They are still. 45 mins out. Dammit. I could have gone to work today >frown.gif.
post #7072 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

Well. Was supposed to be here between 12-1. Just called. They are still. 45 mins out. Dammit. I could have gone to work today >frown.gif.


Yeah...............rightttttttttttttt!!!

tongue.gif
post #7073 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

Well. Was supposed to be here between 12-1. Just called. They are still. 45 mins out. Dammit. I could have gone to work today >frown.gif.
You must really love your work for it to make you sad that you missed it to wait for your new sub.
post #7074 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisr63 View Post

You must really love your work for it to make you sad that you missed it to wait for your new sub.
That was supposed to be a mad face haha.

But id rather not take days out if not "needed"

Oh well.
post #7075 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

That was supposed to be a mad face haha.

But id rather not take days out if not "needed"

Oh well.
Well in a couple of hours you will be able to kick back and have a drink while you listen to your new toy! smile.gif
post #7076 of 9861
Im rehearsing for when my sub gets here, this is what i have so far

post #7077 of 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmambakila View Post

Im rehearsing for when my sub gets here, this is what i have so far

Squeeze your nose with your fingers and it will work better. smile.gif
post #7078 of 9861
I just spoke with R&L. Delivery of my XV30 tomorrow between 1-6 p.m. biggrin.gif

....now who can I con into helping me haul it inside.
post #7079 of 9861
I'd have tons of recommendations in different styles for music with good bass, but perhaps surprisingly, it seems that there is very little metal with good bass in it. Except maybe for the kick drums. There seems to be very few exceptions... for example, the bass guitar in Korn is quite prominent, but it's more the exception than the rule. Anybody knows of metal tracks with good bass? I like shrieking guitars as much as any one else but sometimes I feel like gut-churning bass without having to listen to yet another dubstep track.
post #7080 of 9861
For aggressive music I like Lamb of God. It is aggressive but I enjoy the drum work.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers › Official Power Sound Audio Thread