Sunday Update, Started out with the installation of the slot diffusers under the soffit, Sorry no pictures, Black vent covers under a black soffit doesn't make a great photo.
Then a family meeting to review some more choices for trim colors. We put up some fabric on the wall then added the chips, The goal was to review the colors in the position and in the lighting that they would be used. We reached a conclusion acceptable to all.
The misses picked up a gallon and Bzbase showed me his technique for making quick work of painting the trim
Nothing says I'm building something in my house like turning your front yard into a spray booth.
We also got the in-line exhaust fan installed for the projection booth. A panamax protected outlet installed for the projector, surface mounted outlets on the stage wired up. Also cut in a conduit for all the behind the screen wall components and did prep work for the light tray. Tomorrow all that trim starts to go up and the room will start to look a lot different.