I am looking to buy a Hardware Media Player to play my HD collection. Here are the requirements:
1. It should support 3TB NTFS formatted USB 3.0 external hard drives (All my MKV 1080p videos are in two of those Seagate Goflex 3 TB drives) ? My research showed that many players like NeoTV 550 or WDTV HD do not have this support and won't detect external drives above 2TB.
2. Should play Bluray backups, ISOs, MKVs etc. all 2D. For now 3D is not that important for me.
3. Should be able to passthrough, decode (core) and downmix DTS-HDMA & TrueHD audio.
4. Should display forced subtitles properly and should have PGS sub support (mkv).
5. Networking and content streaming features would be nice but not mandatory.
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.