Originally Posted by mlknez
There are so many more things that can be done with the EXISTING hardware...
1. Native video output
2. DSD support
3. MLP support
4. Buffer audio to support gapless playback
5. Icon view of photos
6. Prefetch of photos
7. Better bookmark support
These would make the existing product much better without any need of additional hardware. The internet stuff is fine for A DIFFERENT PRODUCT. This is a LOCAL MEDIA STREAMER... how about making it a great one rather than trying to make it something that it is not.
1. Native video outputused to care when i had more dvd's, now, not so much
2. DSD supportdon't care
3. MLP supportB]don't care[/B]
4. Buffer audio to support gapless playbackB]don't care[/B]
5. Icon view of photosB]don't care[/B]
6. Prefetch of photosB]don't care[/B]
7. Better bookmark supportB]don't care[/B]
I am not dismissing the fact that you want these things just stating that there is no way they will ever please everyone...
I am still holding out for an unaltered color space of 4:2:2 for you know who...