- Fixed: Setting menu (active tab is white, inactive tabs are grey).
- Fixed: Cover and poster modes sorted alphabatically (case insensitive).
- Fixed: NFS icons in list and preview modes.
- Reverted: Video Driver.
- Reverted: Audio Driver (to fix loss of audio on IMS streams).
- Updated: Euro IMS.
- Updated: SRJG Jukebox (to v233).
- Added: 4-seasons backgrounds (must disable transitional menus to activate them).
- Added: Transitional menu for home screen (can be enabled/disabled from Settings -> Customization)
- Added: Custom Video menu: your choice of "local library", "Euro IMS", "Asian IMS", "Video Podcasts", "YTXL", "SRJG" or "original Jukebox".
- Added: Custom Music menu: your choice of "local library", shoutcast or audio podcasts
- Added: Custom Photo menu: your choice of "local library", picasa or flicker
- Added: Custom Browser menu: your choice of English or Chinese web browser.
- Added: New Asian IPTV (set custom video menu to Asian IMS).
- Added: You can now navigate through the 8 menus either using up/down keys or by directly typing 1-8 (on either remote or keyboard).
- Added: Use "Red" remote button to stop running media scan.
- Added: Settings -> Customization -> Reboot Box
- Added: Settings -> Customization -> Custom Standby (enter standby time in minutes).
- Added: Increased ethernet card buffer by 20x (help straming of large files).
- Added: Settings -> Customization -> formate HDD in ext3 (only first parition of internal HDD is formated, for RAW drives formate from the original menus in NTFS first).
- Added: Settings -> Customization -> Cover Screen size (allow different cover arranagement for the cover mode).
- Added: Clock in cover mode (press RED remote button).
- Added: Jump to Cover using cover number (input using remote/keyboard num keys).
- Added: Jump 10 Covers back and forth using the Prev/Next remote button keys.
- Added: Search by a movie name in cover mode (press green remote button).
- Added: display poster for active cover in cover mode (press blue remote button).
Download the file from here
(use PANIC RECOVERY to apply the firmware).