or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › News Forum › Great Found Deals › Denon 4311CI @ EE for $1329.99
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Denon 4311CI @ EE for $1329.99 - Page 21

post #601 of 620
I'm interested in the 4311 as well ... just haven't been able to pull the trigger. Maybe this killer deal might just do it smile.gif Tells us when we can call you folks. Happy thanksgiving!
post #602 of 620
Just noticed the 4311 is no longer on Denon USA website. An email came from Denon today with some "deals" but none for the 4311. However they have some other products (both new and refurbs) on sale (some for a limited time) available directly from Denon. Listings for AVR-4310s and DBP-A100s on the refurb page FWIW.
post #603 of 620
Anyone call for the "Killer" AV Science Black Friday deal? Don't need another 4311 since I got mine for a killer deal a while ago. Just curious how "killer" a deal they're offering.
post #604 of 620
Yes, I bought a 4311 for $1299 including shipping at about 3 am. Its backup for my 5508 which reset itself a few days ago. I expect to be sending it in and could not live without my listening/watching.
post #605 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post

Anyone call for the "Killer" AV Science Black Friday deal? Don't need another 4311 since I got mine for a killer deal a while ago. Just curious how "killer" a deal they're offering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post

Yes, I bought a 4311 for $1299 including shipping at about 3 am. Its backup for my 5508 which reset itself a few days ago. I expect to be sending it in and could not live without my listening/watching.

Just called them about an hour ago and was told that they are all gone. Theresa must have gotten one of the last ones. May have to go with Crutchfield for their open box one unless anyone else can point me to another place that has them in stock for less than $1300 shipped to CA.
post #606 of 620
I think it had to do with it being 3 am, 4 am where AVS is. I'm a very early riser so I checked first thing. I had been on the fence for several days but it seemed like my last chance.
post #607 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by duc135 View Post

May have to go with Crutchfield for their open box one unless anyone else can point me to another place that has them in stock for less than $1300 shipped to CA.

Did you try calling audioholics?
post #608 of 620
4311's are certainly becoming harder to find. That said, finding one at $1600 is easy (Amazon among others). Finding a better deal isn't as obvious. Anyone know of a site with stock with a price around $1300 (I am only interested in authorized dealers.) ???

THANKS !!!
post #609 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by fst96se View Post

I just picked up an A100 anniversary edition for a pretty good price, so I think I am going to sell my 4311ci for $1,200. I think I should be able to sell it for that since they continue to sell for $1,350 plus, and it is still so capable relative to the 4520. I have had NO complaints with mine, been absolutely fantastic! I bought it over the summer from Electronic Expo.

just a fyi... i recently sold an a-100 with an audyssey pro license ($150) for $1200... something for you to keep in mind...

hope you got a heckuva deal on the a100... it's a completely lateral move from the 4311... if you still can, return it and keep your 4311...
post #610 of 620
Not necessarily looking to get into a price discussion, but rather; does anyone have experience with 4311s from A4Less (the refurbished units)?

I am growing weary of trying to optimize multiple subs via the single output from my Marantz 7002 (and a Velodyne SMS-1).
The Marantz has been great, however; I also have a serious upgradeitis bug chewing at me smile.gif

Thanks in Advance!
post #611 of 620
See reply in other thread you posted...
post #612 of 620
Read it - Thanks Splicer!!
post #613 of 620
Yes it will give you better sound. Its a 9 channel amp rated at 140 watts per channel, and quite usable with 4 ohm speakers. It has Audyssey MultEQ XT 32 Room Correction, and Sub EQ HT. Remember when the 2809 was being compared to the 3808, well the 3808 -> 4310 - > 4311. A heck of a lot of features on this 9.2 ch receiver.















låna pengar
post #614 of 620
Hey All,
Hoping you can help me think this out.

I have a 4311 I’m about to install. I also have two buttkicker amps I’m going to install too.

I’d like to connect the buttkickers to a “fixed” LFE feed. I’ve “read” that this makes it easier to set the buttkickers…..adjust for normal volume levels then if you crank it up the BKs won’t bottom out.

Here is one idea, connect the monitor HDMI (or Toslink out) from the 4311 to my old AVR and use the sub output from that old AVR to feed the BKs. That seems to offer a nice solution with the addition of an independent volume control. Downside is that I’ll have one more box to deal with.


My question…any easier way to do this with the 4311?
post #615 of 620
You'll probably have much better luck getting an answer if you ask that question in the official AVR-4311CI/AVR-100 thread instead of a deal thread.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1274153/the-official-denon-avr-4311ci-avr-a100-thread-no-price-talk
post #616 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemitchell View Post

You'll probably have much better luck getting an answer if you ask that question in the official AVR-4311CI/AVR-100 thread instead of a deal thread.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1274153/the-official-denon-avr-4311ci-avr-a100-thread-no-price-talk

Opps thanks. I'm subscribed to both and miss fired.
post #617 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooze View Post

4311's are certainly becoming harder to find. That said, finding one at $1600 is easy (Amazon among others). Finding a better deal isn't as obvious. Anyone know of a site with stock with a price around $1300 (I am only interested in authorized dealers.) ???

THANKS !!!

Snooze,

I have sent you a PM!
post #618 of 620

Just curious.  Now that the X4000's are out and some places have the 4311ci for about the same price, what would you choose?  To me it looks like the 4311 is a better build with more power, but the X4000 has some new features.

post #619 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmndr brain View Post
 

Just curious.  Now that the X4000's are out and some places have the 4311ci for about the same price, what would you choose?  To me it looks like the 4311 is a better build with more power, but the X4000 has some new features.


You could consider this one too even paying more for the extended warranty.

 

http://www.accessories4less.com//make-a-store/item/DENAVR4311CI/DENON-AVR-4311CI-9.2-Channel-Network-Home-Theater-Receiver/1.html?c=t5#!more

 

If you don't need the new features I'd go for the 4311.

post #620 of 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmndr brain View Post
 

Just curious.  Now that the X4000's are out and some places have the 4311ci for about the same price, what would you choose?  To me it looks like the 4311 is a better build with more power, but the X4000 has some new features.


This has been discussed before on their respective threads. It's hard to say if the mighty 4311 would actually sound better, but it might.  Build wise it's pretty impressive and very reliable.  BTW the 4311  was chosen for the Denon 100th Anniv line (the slightly dressed up AVR-A100 with 5 year warranty) and was defacto their flagship AVR (vs the aging AVR 5308 if one paid for the $1000 3D/XT32 upgrade Denon offered) until replaced by the 4520.  It is 1.3K now NIB from Crutchfield, a very good deal from an authorized seller. Not sure if AVS still has any NIB but personally I'd avoid refurb.

 

The X4000 is an incredible Audiophile-on-a-budget value featuring XT32, Audyssey Pro-capable and the new Denon-LinkHD and other feature updates.  But note it has no Ext In 7.1 analog inputs, 2 less amps and I dont think it has the dedicated custom settings for Stereo Mode.  If that matters to you.  AFAIK it is commonly available from AVS for under $1K (call jdsmoothie) . 

"JD" – AVScience Sales, 585-645-1006 or 877-823-4452 ext 103

Monday – Friday 5pm – 9pm EST (weekends when on the forum)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Great Found Deals
AVS › AVS Forum › News Forum › Great Found Deals › Denon 4311CI @ EE for $1329.99