or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Receivers, Amps, and Processors › $549

$549

post #1 of 15
Denon 2112 for $549 what do you think? Is this receiver better than pioneer vsx-1021k? Thanks all
post #2 of 15
Yes is it better than the Pioneer 1021 but you can also do better on the pricing for the Denon. Call the folks at the AVS Store or Electronics Expo. There is a tab at the top of the page.

I would never spend $549 on the Pioneer 1021 when it can be had for much, much less.
post #3 of 15
Newegg usually have the Pio 1021 for $299. I paid $399 for my Denon 2112.
post #4 of 15
I can't find the 2112 new for less then 549 I checked everywhere
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjclecky View Post

I can't find the 2112 new for less then 549 I checked everywhere

Because you need to make a PHONE CALL!!!!! I was just quoted $449 shipped from an authorized dealer. Pick up the phone!
post #6 of 15
I've made phone calls for the last day but they will only price match the lowest price avail and the lowest price I can find new from an authorized dealer is 549. So instead of telling me you were quoted from an authorized dealer for 449 how bout a little help and tell me the dealer who quoted you. and I know that the pioneer can be found for a lot less then the 549 I was just asking if it was close in quality to the 2112?And afrogt take it easy with the caps your not impressing anyone
post #7 of 15
^^
Read post #2 again as he gave you two very reputable dealers to start with ...
post #8 of 15
Those are the two I'm talking about I started my inquiry with elec expo yesterday.they won't budge from 549 unless I have a authorized dealer quote that is less
post #9 of 15
^^
Unless you're calling from one of the 7 states they charge tax in, EE has been selling at the price quoted in post #5 since it was first released (and I just confirmed again for the umpteenth time a few minutes ago). Call again and mention you saw them listed on AVS Forum.
post #10 of 15
My most humble apologies to all the prob I had was I called my local ee store not the online store thanks everyone
post #11 of 15
Thanks for everyone's help I just picked up the 2112 for $440 at elec expo
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Because you need to make a PHONE CALL!!!!! I was just quoted $449 shipped from an authorized dealer. Pick up the phone!

Quote:
And afrogt take it easy with the caps your not impressing anyone

Quote:
My most humble apologies to all the prob I had was I called my local ee store not the online store thanks everyone

Quote:
Thanks for everyone's help I just picked up the 2112 for $440 at elec expo

I hope you're impressed now!
post #13 of 15
Yes I am my friend, but I hope I'm more impressed when I hook it up.
post #14 of 15
What speakers do you have?
post #15 of 15
Samsung pn64d7000,infinity primus 163 fronts primus 350 center infinity in-wall rear surround,hsu sub, now I'm just tying to figure on a bluray player, I want to go for the oppo but the price is making me sweat,any suggestions?i have a panny dmpbd30 and it's served me well but doesn't have 3d.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Receivers, Amps, and Processors
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Receivers, Amps, and Processors › $549