or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › 3D Central › 3D Content › Wealth TV on Roku
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wealth TV on Roku

post #1 of 45
Thread Starter 
Has anyone checked out this 3d channel available now on roku? Love to hear people's thoughts.
post #2 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago77 View Post

Has anyone checked out this 3d channel available now on roku? Love to hear people's thoughts.

Didn't know it was 3D. How does it look?
post #3 of 45
This is all the Roku site says about it....


"Watch 24/7 TV - Travel, Food, Cars, Fashion, International News, and More. "
post #4 of 45
I have roku and i can say that wealth 3d tv channel is awesome i have 3net too but as the 3d presentation i think wealth 3d beats 3net or any 3d available channel,why? I dunno but in wealth 3d the picture is kinda more immersive u can see more depth more popout plus they have 24/7 programing and vod service all for free...highly recomend get roku and enjoy the best looking 3d channel and yea thats only if you have really good high speed internet
post #5 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

I have roku and i can say that wealth 3d tv channel is awesome i have 3net too but as the 3d presentation i think wealth 3d beats 3net or any 3d available channel,why? I dunno but in wealth 3d the picture is kinda more immersive u can see more depth more popout plus they have 24/7 programing and vod service all for free...highly recomend get roku and enjoy the best looking 3d channel and yea thats only if you have really good high speed internet

I'll certainly check it out.
post #6 of 45
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for further feed back/reviews of Wealth 3D via the Roku. Just might have to get one! From what I understand the 3D content is FREE, as in no additional charges after buying the Roku, correct?

Ed
post #7 of 45
Yes andtrust me i was sceptical too but now im watching more wealth 3d channel than 3net it has better depth and popout picture and very nice content like not boring documentarys etc
post #8 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

Yes andtrust me i was sceptical too but now im watching more wealth 3d channel than 3net it has better depth and popout picture and very nice content like not boring documentarys etc

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it! Anyone else have this yet?

Ed
post #9 of 45
Oh i forget to tell you that i found a channel in roku its free have classic movies now the best part is they have a section of like maybe 20 classic 3d movies( dial m for murder ,mad magician etc) and yea u can only watch them with the old glasses ( red/green) but man i was so happy to find out those classics..so i put my paper red green glasses and bang i was watching dial m for murder at home in 3d ..well not new clear quality 3d but hey still 3d
post #10 of 45
Im at work now when i go home ill write the name of the channel with classics in 3d
post #11 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

Oh i forget to tell you that i found a channel in roku its free have classic movies now the best part is they have a section of like maybe 20 classic 3d movies( dial m for murder ,mad magician etc) and yea u can only watch them with the old glasses ( red/green) but man i was so happy to find out those classics..so i put my paper red green glasses and bang i was watching dial m for murder at home in 3d ..well not new clear quality 3d but hey still 3d

Very cool, thanks!

Ed
post #12 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

Im at work now when i go home ill write the name of the channel with classics in 3d

Thanks again and I'm sorry to ask AGAIN but Wealth 3D is FREE, as in I buy a Roku and I can get it without paying ANY subscription fee? Or to you have to pay for the regular Wealth TV and then they include the 3D. I want to make sure before I buy one!

Ed
post #13 of 45
No its free i bought roku ( the roku 2 xs for 99$ at best buy ...wealth 3d is free no subscrition at all )
post #14 of 45
Even wealth tv is free now ( used to be 2.99 a month)
post #15 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

Even wealth tv is free now ( used to be 2.99 a month)

Thanks AGAIN. Guess I'll be buying a Roku SOON! I think I'll buy the Roku2 XD for $70 shipped. I don't see why I'd need the XS? I shouldn't need the ethernet input and I'm not a gamer.

Ed
post #16 of 45
If u buy the xs model comes with free angry bird game and the remote is actually used as the wii motion sensor remote..how cool is that
post #17 of 45
But if you dont like gaming just get the hd model than
post #18 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

If u buy the xs model comes with free angry bird game and the remote is actually used as the wii motion sensor remote..how cool is that

I'd probably just get ANGRY.......

Ed
post #19 of 45
I just read inother thread u have a pj oh man wealth 3d gonnna look amazing it looks good on my wd60738 imagine how good 3d experience u gonna have
post #20 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by old corps View Post

Very cool, thanks!

Ed

I subscribe to "Midnight Movies" and I think that's the channel you are talking about. Those 3D movies look really bad in my opinion but I do like the channel, tons of old classic movies. They do have commercials and the sub is $3 per year with a recurring charge.
post #21 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

I just read inother thread u have a pj oh man wealth 3d gonnna look amazing it looks good on my wd60738 imagine how good 3d experience u gonna have

Yeah, I've had a 73" Mits for 3 years and it continues to be a great TV but 3D looks even better at 120".

Ed
post #22 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by joed32 View Post

I subscribe to "Midnight Movies" and I think that's the channel you are talking about. Those 3D movies look really bad in my opinion but I do like the channel, tons of old classic movies. They do have commercials and the sub is $3 per year with a recurring charge.

Thanks buddy!

Ed
post #23 of 45
No its not that channel its " drive -in classics" and its free same as wealth 3d its free too
post #24 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

No its not that channel its " drive -in classics" and its free same as wealth 3d its free too

So which one had free 3d (even though the old style red/green)??? Drive-in, wealth???
post #25 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

No its not that channel its " drive -in classics" and its free same as wealth 3d its free too

Thanks NY. I ordered my Roku2 XD today!

Ed
post #26 of 45
Yes drive in- classics and wealth 3d channel both free good job man u gonna like roku
post #27 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnyc View Post

No its not that channel its " drive -in classics" and its free same as wealth 3d its free too

Thanks!
post #28 of 45
Wealth TV 3D just showed up on my Panasonic 310 Blu-ray player under the Viera Cast apps.
post #29 of 45
Really?? i have the panny 210 ill check it there too
post #30 of 45
http://streamfree.tv/apps/roku-private-channels/all. For Ed or anyone who has roku get private hidden chanels
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: 3D Content
AVS › AVS Forum › 3D Central › 3D Content › Wealth TV on Roku