or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Iron Sky

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
A dark sci-fi comedy about the return of Nazis from the dark side of the moon.

post #2 of 27
What did I just see?

If the goal was to create one of the most unpleasantly bizarre films in modern times, then I think the filmmakers will have accomplished that goal.
post #3 of 27
Class 3 drugs are legal? What State? I'm moving there right now!
post #4 of 27
I actually think it looks pretty cool. As long as they keep tongue firmly planted in cheek, I'll be seeing it. At home of course. Got a Sky Captain / Mars Attacks vibe from the trailer.
post #5 of 27
::Speechless::
post #6 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSmith83 View Post

What did I just see?

Sarah Palin as President.
post #7 of 27
and of course the mandatory anti Bush/Palin bits have to be part of this ..........work of art
post #8 of 27
LOL! I love it.

larry
post #9 of 27
Im in!
Can't wait to see it.
post #10 of 27
Ahahahah! Awesome.
post #11 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliens View Post

Sarah Palin as President.

It must really be a serious horror movie.

This film just seems so wrong on every level.
post #12 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSmith83 View Post

It must really be a serious horror movie.

This film just seems so wrong on every level.

LOL

I love a good Nazi Spaceship Invasion movie.
post #13 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post

and of course the mandatory anti Bush/Palin bits have to be part of this ..........work of art

Yeah I was interested (curious maybe?) until that point.
post #14 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mproper View Post

I actually think it looks pretty cool. As long as they keep tongue firmly planted in cheek, I'll be seeing it.

Agreed.
If it is done right, this could a great time in the HT.
post #15 of 27
Looks like a hoot. Thanks for posting the trailer.
post #16 of 27
Thread Starter 
For those interested, the Director is currently doing a Q&A on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...lm_about_moon/
post #17 of 27
I liked it!
post #18 of 27
The Moon getting a bad rep these days from movie makers, this is the third movie in the last year or so that use it as something sinister. It's funny how that always works as far as the timing goes.
post #19 of 27
This movie was so full of WIN
Bad? Yes
Awesome? Yes
I really enjoyed it.

PS: Decent production values
post #20 of 27
Watching this tonight. Hopefully its good.
post #21 of 27
Glad I rented this one. Did not enjoy it.
post #22 of 27
It was a fun idea, but in the end the movie didnt deliver.
post #23 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Glad I rented this one. Did not enjoy it.

frown.gif
post #24 of 27
Waiting a long time for my NF copy to arrive, now I wish it hadn't.

This is a GREAT premise....it really is.

FWIW, the movie has high production values.
Sadly, it seems all of the budget went to that...minus the $4 that went to the script.
It wanted to be a Mars Attacks!, but it isn't anywhere near as funny (and it should have been).

I ejected at 1/2 hour.frown.gif
post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Waiting a long time for my NF copy to arrive, now I wish it hadn't.
This is a GREAT premise....it really is.
FWIW, the movie has high production values.
Sadly, it seems all of the budget went to that...minus the $4 that went to the script.
It wanted to be a Mars Attacks!, but it isn't anywhere near as funny (and it should have been).
I ejected at 1/2 hour.frown.gif

Same it was horrible
post #26 of 27
I liked it (available now on NF WI). It's a satire with very European humor. I cracked up at who POTUS was supposed to be. It sorta makes a nod to Dr. Strangelove.
post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Conrad View Post

I cracked up at who POTUS was supposed to be.
Yeah, that was funny...unless it becomes reality.wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home