Well last night was terrible. It started out with mounting the subs, only to find out the cutout diameter was definitely off from the specs so I had to route both of the holes out so the drivers would fit. So after some work I was finally able to fit the subs in. got everything looking kosher and wheeled each of them down to the theater and got them all situated in their respective spots. after running audyssey and level matching, adding 5db on the subs, I sat down to have a listen. Now I know these need breaking in, and I know I have to eq them properly to get what I want out of them, but that is quite hard to do when your boxes are leaking like a siv. I found several voids in the wood that were letting air out on the front baffle. Three tubes of PL, two sheets of crappy oak plywood and a week's worth of nights cutting, staining and sealing later, every bit of wind is out of my sails right now. I know im not a good woodworker, but I took all the precautions necessary to make sure that this box was sealed tight, but theres really nothing you can do when there are voids in your wood. What a bunch of SH..ut your mouth. This may be my official retirement post from box building.