Here is the list of components I plant on using
- Wesena e7 Case
- SeaSonic X series SS-400FL Fanless Power Supply
- Intel i3 2000t (not sure which fan/heatsink to add yet)
- ASRock Z68M/USB3 MATX motherboard
- 2X G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
- 2X Nexus Real Silent 80mm case fans
- Crucial M4 64gb SATA III SSD
- ZOTAC ZT-40606-20L GeForce GT 430 1gb Fanless Video card (for some light gaming)
All the media will be stored in a server made out of my old HTPC parts.
And short term plans for this build:
1.) Purchase, sleeve and paint the internal IR board; add a LED in the same opening to display when HTPC is recording
2.) Mount 2 noctua 80mm fans with rubber screws, sleeve the fan cables.
3.) Install sound dampening foam on all reasonable locations
4.) Sleeve individual cables from the Seasonic x-400 PSU, adjust cable length to fit case properly
5.) Solder antenna leads to xbox recevier and rf keyboard receiver, also solder led leads and the xbox reset switchleads, house all of this in a project box.
6.) Make custom pci slot cover to house antenna for xbox controller receiver and RF keyboard
7.) Paint motherboard back plate
8.) Paint Blu-Ray drive
9.) Sleeve Sata cables
10.) Make a custom motherboard cover
11.) Install it all
12.) Apply waterslide DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, mediabrowser logos on front