or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › LCD Flat Panel Displays › LCD Flat Panel Great Found Deals! › Cruchfield XBR65HX929
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cruchfield XBR65HX929

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Just got meail from crutchfield. Showing price of the 65 for $4499.99
post #2 of 15
Thread Starter 
Only $1699.99 for this 55" Sony HX729-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi®
Was $2699.99, save $1000
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $1000 on this 60" Sony EX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $3099.99, now $2099.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


$2479.99 for this 60" Sony NX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $3499.99, save $1020
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $1500 on this 65" Sony HX929-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $5999.99, now $4499.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $250 on this 40" Sony EX523-series HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $999.99, now $749.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $900 on this 55" Sony EX720-series
3D HDTV
Was $2399.99, now $1499.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


55" Sony NX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi just $1799.99
Was $2899.99, save $1100
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support



Save $900 on this 65" Sony HX729-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $4499.99, now $3599.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Enjoy this 55" Sony EX620-series HDTV for just $1499.99
Was $2099.99, save $600
post #3 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordlightning View Post

Only $1699.99 for this 55" Sony HX729-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi®
Was $2699.99, save $1000
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $1000 on this 60" Sony EX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $3099.99, now $2099.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


$2479.99 for this 60" Sony NX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $3499.99, save $1020
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $1500 on this 65" Sony HX929-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $5999.99, now $4499.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $250 on this 40" Sony EX523-series HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $999.99, now $749.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $900 on this 55" Sony EX720-series
3D HDTV
Was $2399.99, now $1499.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


55" Sony NX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi just $1799.99
Was $2899.99, save $1100
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support




Save $900 on this 65" Sony HX729-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $4499.99, now $3599.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Enjoy this 55" Sony EX620-series HDTV for just $1499.99
Was $2099.99, save $600

I dont know about the others, but $1799 for that TV is not a very good deal. As others have noted, Frys currently has it for $1099, but that is only available to people in limited areas. Sears currently has it for $1399 with free shipping and amazon will price match. Other places have it in ~$1500 range, so this really isn't a very good deal at all.

With that in mind, I would check all of those other prices to see if you can get better deals as well.
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
Some are not best deal. But few of them are, like the xbr. I have not seen that low price on it yet.
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordlightning View Post

Only $1699.99 for this 55" Sony HX729-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi®
Was $2699.99, save $1000
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $1000 on this 60" Sony EX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $3099.99, now $2099.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


$2479.99 for this 60" Sony NX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $3499.99, save $1020
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $1500 on this 65" Sony HX929-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $5999.99, now $4499.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $250 on this 40" Sony EX523-series HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $999.99, now $749.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Save $900 on this 55" Sony EX720-series
3D HDTV
Was $2399.99, now $1499.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


55" Sony NX720-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi just $1799.99
Was $2899.99, save $1100
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support



Save $900 on this 65" Sony HX729-series 3D HDTV with Wi-Fi
Was $4499.99, now $3599.99
Free Shipping + Lifetime Tech Support


Enjoy this 55" Sony EX620-series HDTV for just $1499.99
Was $2099.99, save $600

Just to clarify - these are prices from a Crutchfield email?
post #6 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSN View Post

Just to clarify - these are prices from a Crutchfield email?

Just confirmed this myself. The prices on the web site don't reflect the email prices until you put the TV in the cart.
post #7 of 15
The 65in XBR price is good, the rest are still high.
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by iatacs19 View Post

The 65in XBR price is good, the rest are still high.

Actually US Appliance has a better price of $4,197.00 for the 65" HX929.
post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamE55 View Post


Actually US Appliance has a better price of $4,197.00 for the 65" HX929.

Free shipping?
post #10 of 15
Typically Crutchfield's sales just reflect that the MSRP has dropped from the original price when the model was released. You can probably get the same price anywhere and Sony usually only lets you advertise MSRP online. You can compare with the prices on sonystyle.com.
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Tomaskovic View Post

Typically Crutchfield's sales just reflect that the MSRP has dropped from the original price when the model was released. You can probably get the same price anywhere and Sony usually only lets you advertise MSRP online. You can compare with the prices on sonystyle.com.

I actually just ran these prices by my local Sony store rep by phone. They have a 15 percent off sale going on that brings the price down below Crutchfield on some of the sets. For example, the 60NX720 is listed as $2,479.99+tax on Crutchfield, Sony.com has it listed for $2,979+tax and shipping and in store they have it for $2,899.99. With the 15 percent discount you're looking at $2,464+tax.

However, they won't match the XBR prices Crutchfield has posted. They are still selling them at full price with a $500 Sony gift card.

RSN
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordlightning View Post

Free shipping?

Yes sir. And NO sales tax except in MI, OH & IN.
post #13 of 15
Anyone find any new deals on the 65H929?

For the US Appliance price, I take it we have to call and ask?

Thank you.
post #14 of 15
What's the best price on this tv now?
post #15 of 15
65"- 5499$ best price since sony locked down the prices ugh mad.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › LCD Flat Panel Displays › LCD Flat Panel Great Found Deals! › Cruchfield XBR65HX929