Originally Posted by michaeltscott
It depends on what you value. Here are some things it is/has/can do:
- It's slot loading.
- It can play native 1080p Netflix streams and output VOD sources at 24p.
- It can play 3D VUDU titles.
- It can read files from NTFS formatted USB devices.
- It can play AVCHD 3D and MP4 files from some sources.
- It has a touchpad remote.
- It has an unusual trapezoidal enclosure, smaller at the bottom than on the top (this seems to be a style this year)
If what you primarily do with your 210 is play BDs/DVDs I'd say that its definitely not worth "upgrading".
Reading, there's a Multi-USER mode where up to 4 people can be registered, have individual settings for video and audio, and registered associated smartphones. Facial recognition if you have the camera accessory. This would be great for Skype (I think) login, but what does it do if two or more are in the room?
Eco-sensor for detecting if there are people in the room. (I wonder if it's motion or infrared?) If you have a coffee table or something between you and the unit will it still work? I have a huge ottoman in front of my couch. Pets?