or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › 3D Central › 3D Displays › do 3d glasses fit over your regular glasses?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

do 3d glasses fit over your regular glasses?

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
I wear prescription glasses, and am going to buy a flat panel 46" TV that is equipped with active 3d. Can I find some 3d glasses that will fit over my regular glasses?
post #2 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengold View Post

I wear prescription glasses, and am going to buy a flat panel 46" TV that is equipped with active 3d. Can I find some 3d glasses that will fit over my regular glasses?

Brand?
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Sony -- maybe 46" LED HX750.
post #4 of 11
No problem for me with my Samsung.
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaylightSM View Post

No problem for me with my Samsung.

+1

And the Sammy glasses have a removeable nosepiece that makes it even more comfortable to me anyway.
post #6 of 11
I'm looking at getting a Mits DLP92". Does anyone have a recommendation on 3D glasses that will fit over my glasses.
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyknoxsvill View Post

I'm looking at getting a Mits DLP92". Does anyone have a recommendation on 3D glasses that will fit over my glasses.

Any of em
post #8 of 11
Any 3D glasses I've tried, active or passive, have fit just fine over my glasses. I wear contacts too but usually I wear my glasses in the evenings when I do my 3D gaming (NEC DLP-link glasses). It's a non-issue.
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengold View Post

I wear prescription glasses, and am going to buy a flat panel 46" TV that is equipped with active 3d. Can I find some 3d glasses that will fit over my regular glasses?

Yeah unless you got some big honking glasses like Sir Elton John. They designed them to fit comfortably even if you wear glasses. But what is comfortable to one isn't necessarily comfortable to all.
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airion View Post

Any 3D glasses I've tried, active or passive, have fit just fine over my glasses. I wear contacts too but usually I wear my glasses in the evenings when I do my 3D gaming (NEC DLP-link glasses). It's a non-issue.

Same here or +1. I have five different brands and models of active glasses. they all fit over my titanium framed regular glasses.
post #11 of 11
Thanks for the quick reply guys! Now just need to track some down that work for the Mitsubishi's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: 3D Displays
AVS › AVS Forum › 3D Central › 3D Displays › do 3d glasses fit over your regular glasses?