or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › LCD Flat Panel Displays › Official Samsung UNXXEH6000 Owners' Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Samsung UNXXEH6000 Owners' Thread - Page 60

post #1771 of 2546
PC or Game mode - are there any real picture advantages to using them?

I just got one of those newfangled Android Mini PC "sticks" (it's very cool) which has turned this into a better "smart" TV than anything sold as such, but--

--I didn't like the lack of the usual options when using PC or Game & PQ looked too bright and contrasty, so I just switched the input label to "IPTV" and calibrated it identically to my other sources (although I don't know of any good Android calibration apps yet equivalent to something like the AVS disc).

Is this not a good idea for any reason?
post #1772 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewlaybrothers View Post

PC or Game mode - are there any real picture advantages to using them?

I just got one of those newfangled Android Mini PC "sticks" (it's very cool) which has turned this into a better "smart" TV than anything sold as such, but--

--I didn't like the lack of the usual options when using PC or Game & PQ looked too bright and contrasty, so I just switched the input label to "IPTV" and calibrated it identically to my other sources (although I don't know of any good Android calibration apps yet equivalent to something like the AVS disc).

Is this not a good idea for any reason?

The advantage of PC mode is that it turns on 4:4:4 mode and eliminates subsampling, which makes text appear sharper.

I haven't seen any advantage to Game mode on my set. Game mode has the same PQ as Standard mode.
post #1773 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post


The advantage of PC mode is that it turns on 4:4:4 mode and eliminates subsampling, which makes text appear sharper.

I haven't seen any advantage to Game mode on my set. Game mode has the same PQ as Standard mode.

Text appears plenty sharp without that. All PC allows you is two picture modes including Standard, and no Movie mode, so it'd be tougher to calibrate. Guess I'll stick with one universal setting value set for now. Thanks.
post #1774 of 2546
Great info here! Just picked up a 60" EH6050 from Costco last night. HS Panel. Have some clouding and bleeding especially in the lower left corner. If it doesn't improve within the week I'm going to have to do an exchange.

Question though, Film Mode is grayed out in all picture settings. It either says "off" or "Auto". I cannot change this setting. While watching a Bluray from my PS3, the info states 1080p 60p and not 24p. I'm getting the same from DirecTV as well which is expected. Any ideas?

Also my TV tilts slightly back in the stand angling up. Is this normal? I double checked the stand and it is mounted flush. Thank you.
post #1775 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall110 View Post

Great info here! Just picked up a 60" EH6050 from Costco last night. HS Panel. Have some clouding and bleeding especially in the lower left corner. If it doesn't improve within the week I'm going to have to do an exchange.

Question though, Film Mode is grayed out in all picture settings. It either says "off" or "Auto". I cannot change this setting. While watching a Bluray from my PS3, the info states 1080p 60p and not 24p. I'm getting the same from DirecTV as well which is expected. Any ideas?

Also my TV tilts slightly back in the stand angling up. Is this normal? I double checked the stand and it is mounted flush. Thank you.

Thanks for the mini-review. I am a bit jealous as this is the tv I want, but won't have the budget for a couple of months or so.

Can you test the auto motion plus feature for us and let us know what you think?

As far as the screen irregularity, my screen was a bit darker, noticeably so, on the sides when I first got it. Now, more than a year later, the problem has lessened greatly, to the point that I can't see it, and if I can, is far less noticeable.

You've got 90 days I believe, within which to return or exchange.
post #1776 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncourt View Post

Thanks for the mini-review. I am a bit jealous as this is the tv I want, but won't have the budget for a couple of months or so.

Can you test the auto motion plus feature for us and let us know what you think?

As far as the screen irregularity, my screen was a bit darker, noticeably so, on the sides when I first got it. Now, more than a year later, the problem has lessened greatly, to the point that I can't see it, and if I can, is far less noticeable.

You've got 90 days I believe, within which to return or exchange.

Hi John,

Good to hear your screen issues cleared up. I'm hoping I won't have to do an exchange. It's just surprising to me that 6 years after I bought my first HDTV, which is a Samsung LNT4065F 40" for $2300 which I had to exchange twice because of clouding and bleeding to get a decent unit that this is still an issue in 2013. I wasn't expecting any uniformity problems because the EH6000 units are back lit but here I am. Being able to get a 60" LED for less than half the price I paid for a 40" is great though.

As the auto motion plus goes, I'm not the best person to comment on it as I tend to not like this feature. Looks strange to me personally and I've always thought it seemed unnatural when I've seen it in action in my local Best Buy. I saw the regular 24P viewing of The Hobbit before I saw the HFR 3D version and am glad that I did. i was able to enjoy the movie the first time around whereas the HFR kept me critiquing and also kept pulling me out of the movie. High action scenes were great with the 48p for the most part, but regular scenes such as cooking a fish looked odd. So to circle back, I didn't buy this tv for the motion plus. Just for the screen size, image quality, value, and because it doesn't have the 3D and apps which was a selling point for me. I messed with the auto motion a little bit last night with Spartacus and Wolverine and it was smooth and looked more "in-person" much like the Hobbit, but I just don't care for it. Maybe for gaming. Will have to check it out.

Any ideas on getting 24P from Bluray? As of now I'm only getting 60P and the Film Mode is greyed out.
post #1777 of 2546
Does the 65 inch version have the "good panels" or do they come only in the 60 versions?
post #1778 of 2546
I just picked up a UN55EH6030 with a TH01 panel from BB on Monday.

I have read through this great thread and downloaded the avshd709 calibration tool.

I went through it and dialed everything in nicely. I am also running this through an hdmi av receiver, a yamaha RX-V471.

I have a ps3 and Xbox hooked up to the receiver and both systems look fantastic on the 6030.

I like the USB stick feature. It decodes just about any format you throw at it. I run an optical cable from the TV back to the receiver to get sound through the amp when using USB.

So far there hasn't been anything I wish was better. I moved to this from a rock solid 50" Sony A10 that I calibrated using the thread that was on AVS. This site is the best.

Here are the settings I am running
Mode Standard
Backlight 9 (yes 9. I also go as low as 6. This panel is bright)
Contrast 88 or 89
Brightness 41
Sharpness 5
Color 37
Tint 51/49
Color Space Auto

White Balance
R offset 23
G offset 27
B offset 22
R gain 9 or 10
G gain 25 or 26
B gain 21
Gamma +1
Flesh Tone -2
Motion Lighting off

Picture Options
Color Tone Warm 2
Size Screen Fit (zero overscan)
DNF off
Film Mode Auto 1
LED Motion On
MPEG NF off

Watching Miami killing Duke right now on Verizon fios HD (just got a 7232 Motorola box too) and it looks so good.
Just flipped over to the free NHL preview and the ice looks amazing in HD.

Technology is a beautiful thing.
post #1779 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall110 View Post

Hi John,

Good to hear your screen issues cleared up. I'm hoping I won't have to do an exchange. It's just surprising to me that 6 years after I bought my first HDTV, which is a Samsung LNT4065F 40" for $2300 which I had to exchange twice because of clouding and bleeding to get a decent unit that this is still an issue in 2013. I wasn't expecting any uniformity problems because the EH6000 units are back lit but here I am. Being able to get a 60" LED for less than half the price I paid for a 40" is great though.

As the auto motion plus goes, I'm not the best person to comment on it as I tend to not like this feature. Looks strange to me personally and I've always thought it seemed unnatural when I've seen it in action in my local Best Buy. I saw the regular 24P viewing of The Hobbit before I saw the HFR 3D version and am glad that I did. i was able to enjoy the movie the first time around whereas the HFR kept me critiquing and also kept pulling me out of the movie. High action scenes were great with the 48p for the most part, but regular scenes such as cooking a fish looked odd. So to circle back, I didn't buy this tv for the motion plus. Just for the screen size, image quality, value, and because it doesn't have the 3D and apps which was a selling point for me. I messed with the auto motion a little bit last night with Spartacus and Wolverine and it was smooth and looked more "in-person" much like the Hobbit, but I just don't care for it. Maybe for gaming. Will have to check it out.

Any ideas on getting 24P from Bluray? As of now I'm only getting 60P and the Film Mode is greyed out.

Just set your blu ray player to 24p mode. Your tv will simply decode the signal correctly. There is no need to use the film mode setting on your tv for hdmi sources.

It sounds like AMP works pretty well on this model.

I would check on inventory for this model at the costco's near you; you don't want to wait so long that this model sells out in the event of an exchange.
post #1780 of 2546
film mode is for watching movies in 1080i (like on TV)

if you want to watch BD movies in 1080/24p, you need to adjust that setting on the BD player, not the TV
post #1781 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by lm 808 View Post

Just set up a UN60EH6000 yesterday and HD broadcasts looked good. However, SD broadcasts ranged from okay to terrible. Terrible channels were very fuzzy and soft. Okay channels were clearer but still had artifacts like pixilation, and sometimes “rough” motion. Tried “screen fit” and “16:9” modes but PQ was still bad. “Wide” is just horrible. Originally had the cable box output at 720p and 1080i. Tried changing cable box output to 420i and 420p to see if it was a problem with the CB doing a poor scaling job but didn’t make a difference. Forgot to mention I’m using HDMI cable. I don’t ever remember seeing this bad of a problem on other HDTVs that I’ve seen. Anyone have any idea if this is specific to the mid-level Samsungs or do all brands have this problem. Would appreciate input on this since this is a real big issue to me until all channels are available in HD.
post #1782 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by lm 808 View Post


don't expect 480i/p sources to look good on any HDTV, especially a 60" one with 1080p resolution

even if the cable STB upscales the image, it won't look anything like HD and likely won't make much of a difference over having the TV do the upscaling

also, cable TV is highly compressed and will look much worse than DVD and especially BD, even with HD channels
post #1783 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post

don't expect 480i/p sources to look good on any HDTV, especially a 60" one with 1080p resolution

even if the cable STB upscales the image, it won't look anything like HD and likely won't make much of a difference over having the TV do the upscaling

also, cable TV is highly compressed and will look much worse than DVD and especially BD, even with HD channels

Sorry for the double post. Okay I was wrong. Went to some bars to look at their TVs and SD channels looked bad. PQ is more of a function of source and screen size. I guess I never noticed that SD channels could look okay on small screens but horrible on big screens. Funny how different channels can vary in PQ so much though. I would think that all SD sources would be about the same.
post #1784 of 2546
Good man. I've openly ridiculed people before for not being able to figure out that the source is just as important as the tv in determining PQ. I'm glad you caught your mistake early. smile.gif
post #1785 of 2546
Watched a HD hockey game last night, and noticed that my Samsung was having troubles keeping up sometimes. Does this mean I should have gone for a Plasma, or do I need to calibrate my tv better? Washed out picture when the camera follows a quick puck.
post #1786 of 2546
I recently purchased the UN55EH6001FXZA with the CH02 panel. After reading most of this thread it looks like the problem with my "soap opera" effect could be solved with changing the settings and turning the true motion off. I have done all of the following and also tried nearly every different setting configuration on this thread. I have a feeling nothing else can be done. Does anyone have any suggestions on a 50-55in TV (not plasma for glare purposes) that doesn't have that soap opera look and doesn't have all the bells and whistles (not interested in Smart/3D TV's)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
post #1787 of 2546
All,

Just some further observations after picking my 60" EH6050 at Costco last week.

First of all, thamk you for all your infomation on this thread, it has been a great help.

Observations:

-The included stand sucks. As a poster just noted, it tilts back. I wasn't planning to use it for more than a couple of days so I don't know if there is a fix. It also scared the crap out of me since it seemed so flimsy and the slightest touch would send it wobbling. Unlike the back screw mounts used to attach to my wall mount which are large screws into the metal support female threads in the back of the TV, the stand screws are tiny and only 4 attach to what seems to be plastic that are easily stripped. (I slightly did one but recovered with a slightly large diameter screw). One wrong hit or plastic fatigue might send the thing crashing down. The wall mounting screw mounts are rock solid.

-Brightness and screen reflectivity. I think the screen brightness is totally adequate. I have 15' of sliders to the right of my viewing area, 9' from right side of TV. Even when the sun is on the cream travertine type tile at the base of the TV, it is totally watchable with little washout. The only issue would be dark scenes/movies where some screen reflectivity comes into play. Watching Golf/Tennis/Football/Hockey....perfect. This of course is with the backlight set at 20. Someone with windows letting in light directly behind or to the sides of the viewing area might have a problem but for me it isn't an issue. This was a concern considering the screen reflectivity. FYI, I'm in South Florida watching on a bright sunny day with the sliders open, the sun angle coming in is at it's peak in my south facing room. Summer time actually has less light coming in with the sun higher above the horizon.

-Vertical banding. Very little from what I can tell. I've only been able to see it on a minor basis watching a Bicycle BMX guy get followed through the air with slight banding in the sky behind him. A little also while watching a skier slalom. Could see it in the snow behind the skier. It disappeared instantly, and IMHO, it's rare and slight and not enough to pull it off the wall back to Costco. If I spent $5K on the latest set, maybe.

-Blue Ghosting. I have the HS-01 panel, and I've still not found it. Will advise if I do.

-Picture quality. I am totally pleased, especially at $1049 for 60". It surely depends on the programmer/network and Comcast, but when all three produce their best, it's awesome. Even Netflix instant, while not up to BlueRay standards, is damn close and very watchable. Just tone down the sharpness a little more. I've also found the need to tweek the settings sometimes, mostly due to the quality of the channel being watched. Take the NFC/AFC Championships. Both were beautiful but FOX was definitely worse in HD quality. The motion setting did seem to mostly eliminate the slight pixalation seen following a fast moving player. It really isn't that bad with it off, again IMHO. Same goes for Tennis, Golf and Hockey. Hockey is probably the best. I can't detect little if any PQ issues watching it. i don't even watch or follow Hockey, but i've found myself drinking a beer and watching some games because the PQ is essentially flawless to me. College/NBA basketball is very good also, especially with the motion on. I also agree that the motion makes anything but sports look like a video soap opera. I turn it off for everything else. I give it a thumbs up 10/10 for Sports. BlueRay DVD is flawless to me. I don't know my FPS setting or if I even have a choice, but my basic BR player looks perfect to me. Lord of the Rings, Dark Night Rises and Revenge of the Sith all looked perfect.

-Xbox looks good. Battlefield III, Assasins Creed III. I think both actually are improved using the motion feature. Probably a personal taste issue, but I felt both games looked great from the brief time I tested them. Kids prefer motion on for ACIII.

-Corner issues and washout. I have a very, very slight reduced light on two corners of mayve 2.5 inches. I can barely see it with the screen on a totally white scene. Again, if I spent $5K, it might get exchanged. It is so minimal and isn't a significant issue to me. Off angle? Whatever i set using this thread seemed to reduce any washout whn viewing off angle. For my viewing in my seating area, it is fine. Others with 45 degree off center seating can see some washout.

-Sound. Usually not a factor, but very acceptable until I get my speakers/stereo hooked up. Much better than I expected.

-Samsung logo hanging below center. I could do without it. Same goes for the cheap on/off manual selector switch on the lower right bezel. It is a small wart that would have better set on the back side of the unit.

-Power consumption. Using a Kill-A-Watt meter, the set has a range of consumption depending on the backlight setting. At full backlight (20) the set uses 155 Watts. With backlight at zero, it uses 40 Watts of power. If I can get clean generator power, that is a big issue to me in hurricane country where I live.

Hope this helps
(please excuse typos and lack of proofreading)
post #1788 of 2546
^
It's possible the blue ghosting is limited to the 60Hz Sharp panels, since most reports of blue ghosting are from 5 series owners with Hxxx panels
post #1789 of 2546
Hi Bluewatermako,

Great writeup! I was the one who posted about the EH6050 stand leaning back and may end up wall mounting this badboy to the wall as well. Still looking for a stand though. For the benefit of others, just be sure that the mount is flush to the back of the TV. You have to follow the instructions by having the stand hang over the edge of a table while mounting, otherwise it won't be as secure and really tilt up. Even with a flush mount, it still angles up.

Does your unit have any clouding or bleeding on an all black screen? The first night the bottom left corner had a cloud/bleeding size of a cantaloupe. The right bottom corner just a little but barely noticeable. Last night the bleeding seemed much better as I did some light screen massaging per another post here on AVS forum. It was maybe the size of a softball.
Edited by marshall110 - 1/24/13 at 10:31am
post #1790 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by emc979 View Post

I recently purchased the UN55EH6001FXZA with the CH02 panel. After reading most of this thread it looks like the problem with my "soap opera" effect could be solved with changing the settings and turning the true motion off. I have done all of the following and also tried nearly every different setting configuration on this thread. I have a feeling nothing else can be done. Does anyone have any suggestions on a 50-55in TV (not plasma for glare purposes) that doesn't have that soap opera look and doesn't have all the bells and whistles (not interested in Smart/3D TV's)? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

If you change the auto motion plus setting to "clear" or "off", that should take clear of the soap opera effect. The SOE is caused by the dejudder function, which is part of the auto motion plus setting. Setting it to "clear" gives you the benefit of motion smoothing (which does not cause SOE) without the dejudder function (which does cause SOE). Setting auto motion plus to off will turn off both functions and should definitely get rid of any hint of SOE.

If you have already tried this and it did not resolve the problem at all, then perhaps the problem you are having is not SOE but something different?
post #1791 of 2546
One additional thing to add to my settings post above...(post #1779)

I noticed when watching the HD hockey when the puck was moved quickly from end to end and the majority of the screen was filled with "white" ice that I could see some faint vertical bars while the screen images were being panned left to right or right to left.

Not sure what this was down to but I raised up the contrast slowly and the vertical bars disappeared around 94 Contrast.

The vertical bars were on the 55 diag, somewhere around 44" wide screen in alternating 7" or so bands. They were extremely faint but I as soon as I noticed them I couldn't stop seeing them.
post #1792 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwener View Post

If you change the auto motion plus setting to "clear" or "off", that should take clear of the soap opera effect. The SOE is caused by the dejudder function, which is part of the auto motion plus setting. Setting it to "clear" gives you the benefit of motion smoothing (which does not cause SOE) without the dejudder function (which does cause SOE). Setting auto motion plus to off will turn off both functions and should definitely get rid of any hint of SOE.

If you have already tried this and it did not resolve the problem at all, then perhaps the problem you are having is not SOE but something different?

Are there any disadvanges of using the "clear" setting, as opposed to "off"? Does it depend on the video source? Some people seem to recommend one setting over the other. But if setting to "clear" will not cause other problems, then I would just set both my BD player and DirecTV to clear if there is nothing to lose.
post #1793 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkacklover View Post

I just picked up a UN55EH6030 with a TH01 panel from BB on Monday.

I have read through this great thread and downloaded the avshd709 calibration tool.

I went through it and dialed everything in nicely. I am also running this through an hdmi av receiver, a yamaha RX-V471.

I have a ps3 and Xbox hooked up to the receiver and both systems look fantastic on the 6030.

I like the USB stick feature. It decodes just about any format you throw at it. I run an optical cable from the TV back to the receiver to get sound through the amp when using USB.

So far there hasn't been anything I wish was better. I moved to this from a rock solid 50" Sony A10 that I calibrated using the thread that was on AVS. This site is the best.

Here are the settings I am running
Mode Standard
Backlight 9 (yes 9. I also go as low as 6. This panel is bright)
Contrast 88 or 89
Brightness 41
Sharpness 5
Color 37
Tint 51/49
Color Space Auto

White Balance
R offset 23
G offset 27
B offset 22
R gain 9 or 10
G gain 25 or 26
B gain 21
Gamma +1
Flesh Tone -2
Motion Lighting off

Picture Options
Color Tone Warm 2
Size Screen Fit (zero overscan)
DNF off
Film Mode Auto 1
LED Motion On
MPEG NF off

Watching Miami killing Duke right now on Verizon fios HD (just got a 7232 Motorola box too) and it looks so good.
Just flipped over to the free NHL preview and the ice looks amazing in HD.

Technology is a beautiful thing.

No issues with washout when the camera moves quick in a hockey game?
post #1794 of 2546
I had Best Buy Geek Squad come out to calibrate my UN55EH6001 last night. I learned a lot and wanted to share my calibration settings for my CH02 panel. First of all, I was using the Standard mode to watch TV (prior to the calibration). He calibrated everything in MOVIE mode (said it was more accurate?) so I am still getting used to this "toned down" mode .. I asked him to calibrate in STANDARD as well as MOVIE (so I could have both options) and he was resistant, saying that MOVIE is more "correct" .. I don't understand... Why would it matter if the SAME colorimeter can be used to calibrate in the MOVIE mode, why can't he just run the calibration through STANDARD mode and adjust based on the values the colorimeter gives? I guess I was used to a more vibrant display in Standard mode. It seems in MOVIE mode I have to close my curtains and turn off the lights, whereas in STANDARD I could watch in the daytime and the display was much brighter.. How does the TV's output differ between the different modes (STANDARD vs MOVIE vs DYNAMIC) ?

Could one of the calibration "experts" smile.gif look at these settings and the attached calibration report from Best Buy? Let me know if he was correct, or if it is possible to also calibrate in STANDARD ??

Best Buy Geek Squad Settings for CH02 panel:
MOVIE MODE
Backlight: 16 (I changed this to 20)
Contrast: 83
Brightness: 44
Sharpness: 9
Color: 58
Tint (G/R): G50/R50
Color Space: Native
White Balance:
Low Red: 25
Low Green: 25
Low Blue: 24
High Red: 11
High Green: 25
High Blue: 34
Gamma: 0
Dynamic Contrast: Off
Black Tone: Off
Flesh Tone: 0
Motion Lighting: Off
Color Tone: Warm2
Size: 16:9
Digital Noise Filter: Auto
HDMI Black Level: Normal (Gray)
Film Mode: Auto
Auto Motion Plus: Off
LED Motion Plus: Off

calibration report1.pdf 595k .pdf file
Edited by jmiller284 - 1/24/13 at 2:28pm
post #1795 of 2546
Hey all, longtime lurker here and haven't posted in years. I picked up the UN60EN6050, panel HS01, from Costco about 4 months ago and unfortunately my set suffers from the purple ghosting issue. I guess I didn't watch enough content where it was prevalent initially, but now I'm having buyers remorse with this TV because now that I've seen it, I notice it all the time.

My advice to bluewatermako would be to test as much content on this TV as possible within the 90 days that you have to return it. I noticed that you mentioned watching LOTR. One scene that the issue was pretty obvious in was in Return of the King where Frodo, Sam and Gollum are in the swamp like area. When Gollum is being yelled at by Sam after conspiring to kill them, it's very evident on the edges of Gollum as he's freaking out. Another fine example is the entire opening scene of Xmen First Class. I also noticed it at times while picking locks in Assassins Creed 3.

I just recently got in contact with Samsung regarding the problem and they're going to be sending out a service tech. Fingers crossed that he's somehow able to fix the problem or at least replace the panel. It's a shame too because other than the purple ghosts, I like the TV quite a bit. Glad there are others with the same set that aren't having this issue. I'll update the thread on my results with the service tech once he comes out.
post #1796 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by memond98 View Post

Watched a HD hockey game last night, and noticed that my Samsung was having troubles keeping up sometimes. Does this mean I should have gone for a Plasma, or do I need to calibrate my tv better? Washed out picture when the camera follows a quick puck.

Have you even gone through a calibration in the first place?
post #1797 of 2546
Quote:
My advice to bluewatermako would be to test as much content on this TV as possible within the 90 days that you have to return it. I noticed that you mentioned watching LOTR. One scene that the issue was pretty obvious in was in Return of the King where Frodo, Sam and Gollum are in the swamp like area. When Gollum is being yelled at by Sam after conspiring to kill them, it's very evident on the edges of Gollum as he's freaking out. Another fine example is the entire opening scene of Xmen First Class. I also noticed it at times while picking locks in Assassins Creed 3.


Will do. Thanks for the heads up.

You mentioned a EN6050, is that the same as a EH6050 from Costco?
post #1798 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewatermako View Post

Will do. Thanks for the heads up.

You mentioned a EN6050, is that the same as a EH6050 from Costco?

sounds like a typo, there is no 'EN6050'
post #1799 of 2546
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post

sounds like a typo, there is no 'EN6050'

Yep, was a typo indeed. Sent that post from my phone, surprised there weren't more typos!
post #1800 of 2546
Rancidcivic,
Got a 60" 6000 with the HS-01 screen also. Will check out that scene in ROTK.
Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › LCD Flat Panel Displays › Official Samsung UNXXEH6000 Owners' Thread