- productDenon AVR-1912 Receivertagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDenon AVR-2112CI Receivertagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDenon AVR-2312CI Receivertagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDenon AVR-3312CI Receivertagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDenon AVR-3313CI Receivertagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDenon AVR-4306B 7.1 CH Home Theater/MultiMedia A/V Receiver (Black)tagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDenon AVR-4308CI Receivertagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDenon AVR-4311CI 9.2 Channel Network Multi-Room Home Theater Receiver with HDMI 1.4atagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDenon AVR-A100 100th Anniversary 9.2, 140Wtagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
- productDENON NetworkCD Receiver White RCD-N7W 100V 50-60Hz (Japanese Import)tagged by Aaronh, 10/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- The **OFFICIAL** Denon AVR-XX12 Model Owner's Thread Last post on 12/16/13 at 7:43pm in Receivers, Amps, and Processors
- What do you consider the best Airplay-enabled A/V receiver under $2,000? Last post on 6/4/13 at 9:33pm in Receivers, Amps, and Processors
- Though on Denon AVR Amps (just got the 3312 and it got HOT) Last post on 10/10/13 at 5:17pm in Receivers, Amps, and Processors
- Need help buying speakers for my 18X20 family room Last post on 6/17/12 at 9:11pm in Speakers
- Replacing a Denon AVR-3312 (Home Theatre) Last post on 12/8/13 at 9:40pm in Receivers, Amps, and Processors
Denon 2011 and 2012 AVR FAQ, Setup, and Troubleshooting Guide
Last edited: 9/13/12
- 2012 and 2013 Denon AVR FAQ, Setup, and Troubleshooting GuideLast edited: 11/2/13
- 2012 and 2013 Denon AVR FAQ, Setup, and Troubleshooting Guide
"Official" Denon App control thread (DenONOFF, Denon App etc) - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Anyone else able to confirm they can connect using a browser?
There is a current glitch on the Denon Pandora, whereby random songs may give you choice to skip to next track and may or may not give you a button choice to a menu that allows you to choose "thumbs up" or "thumbs down".
Until they fix this, I will use my Pandora much of the time on my TiVo which works better. I am hoping for a fix in the next couple months, but I would not hold my breath. The TiVo works well, since there are even remote buttons for thumbs up and thumbs down, rather than having to click several menu choices.
If it is important to you, write Denon, I already have, about the Pandora issues. I think the inability to skip songs I do not want to hear and to mark some thumbs up and thumbs down are nice features of Pandora, and Denon's is not currently working.
Hi All, I've been searching this topic for most of the night with no luck. Is there any on purpose way to get the "Pandora Menu" up on the Denon Remote App on an Apple device. When I'm listening to Pandora in my main zone (where my screen is), I can easily access the Pandora menu via the Denon GUI on screen and thumb up/thumb down songs etc. I've yet to be able to do this on the remote app. Earlier today I pulled the menu up on the Denon Remote App on my Ipod one time. I was able to choose "I'm tired of this song", the song skipped and it went back to the Pandora artist screen. Ever since I haven't been able to find the menu again. Is there some way to access it repeatably, or is it some super secret easter egg that you can only access if you are facing south at 4:23pm while scratching your left cheek and jumping on one leg?
Thanks in advance for any help.
I have settled on Pandora for a majority of my zone2 music these days. The Denon software doesn't do a great job with Pandora IMO, as there is no way to thumb up/down and impact the playlist with what you want. I would love a way to control Pandora via a tablet web browser and output to the Denon zone2. Maybe there's a way to do this (sort of like Apple's ability within iTunes), but I am not holding my breath. Using the Pandora interface would be a good compromise in my situation at least.
You can trick your amp into doing this. On your Ipod/Ipad, whatever, go into music, and start playing a song. Click Airplay, select your Denon as the output. Once music starts playing on your main zone, select network on your zone 2. Go back to your Ipod, click the home button to get out of music without shutting it down, open Pandora and poof. Native Ipod Pandora interface on your Ipod, output playing through Zone 1 and 2 of your Denon. FYI, I don't think you can shut off your main zone w/ this set up, but you can adjust the volume to Zero. The Denon App will still show the album art for whatever song was playing in Ipod Music.
Its infuriating. The post I quoted was #49 in this thread, so its been "built in" for a long time, just not public facing. I saw somewhere else in this thread that it comes up on the Ipod app if you navigate to the Pandora menu with the main remote. That's true, but it is not how I got there earlier today. Here's a screen capture from a minute ago when I navigated with the Denon main remote and the on screen GUI: I just want to figure out how to access it directly from the Ipod app...
Edit: You can get it on the computer IP screen too using the same steps (Denon main remote):
Edited by jec6100 - 10/11/13 at 4:00pm
Any suggestion? Something similar to DeRemote but for Windows 8 or Chrome?
- "Official" Denon App control thread (DenONOFF, Denon App etc)
- › Official SVS Owners/Support Thread. 16 seconds ago
- › Energy Owners Thread 18 seconds ago
- › 2 subwoofers or 1. 24 seconds ago
- › PSB Speakers Owners thread 27 seconds ago
- › Panasonic ZT60 and VT60 Fan/Fridge Noise Production Numbers 37 seconds ago
- › Official Vizio M-Series Razor Mxx1i thread 49 seconds ago
- › "American Horror Story: Coven" on FX HD 53 seconds ago
- › Owners thread Sony Hw55ES 55 seconds ago
- › Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread 1 minute ago
- › Critique my HTPC build plan 1 minute ago
- › Sony HTCT100 Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black by vtresch
- › Samsung HW-E450 Wireless AirTrack Soundbar by TORES
- › Yamaha YAS-71 Front Surround System by dodo888
- › YAMAHA YSP-1 by TFLeonard
- › Polk Audio SurroundBar Speaker System (Single Speaker) - Titanium by glennheath
- › ZVOX 580 Low-Profile Single-Cabinet Surround Sound System with... by BrianJohns
- › Panasonic SC-HTB20 Energy Star 2.1-Channel 240-Watt... by TLoewenberg
- › Yamaha YHT-S401BL Front Surround Home Theater System by caseyfriday
- › Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black) by salfirebird92
- › Pioneer SP-SB23W Andrew Jones Soundbar System by drfreeman60
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars of... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Projectors from 2013 by skehoe
- › Top Blu-rays for 2013 by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 7 Blu-ray Players of 2013 by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 5 Plasma TVs of 2013 by skehoe
- › Ron's Amazing Upgraded HD Effect Pen Camera by rolgin28