I believe it is.Link the app in the Google Play market
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012. Customers who own LG Smart TVs released in 2011 (not listed in supported models) should get "LG TV Remote 2011".
"LG TV Remote" is a Wi-Fi remote controller which can control Network-enabled LG Smart TVs released in 2012.
When a smartphone and LG TV are connected via same router, LG TV may be controlled conveniently with the smartphone after a simple pairing process.
The 2nd TV will not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600
LMG860, LM7610, LM7600, LM6710
LM6700, LM6690, LM6610, LM6600
LM6450, LM6400, LM6300, LMG620
LM6250, LM6200, LM6100, LM5900
LS5800, LS5750, LS5700 Series @TV 2012
PM9700, PM6900, PM6700, PM4700
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels. (Only support for LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, and LM8600)
- Hot key for volume/channel control, input list and channel list ...
- MiniHome : Access to Premium CP and MyApps directly .
- Touch Pad : Control pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone.
Anyone knows what the "2nd TV" feature is? I remember seeing it in the product brochures for the 7600 and 8600.
Originally Posted by Mayjer
The 7600 does exactly this.
I didn't know. I hadn't tested the wireless mouse on the 7600 and I don't remember ever seeing it mentioned. It's such a nice feature!