or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Technical › The Official AVS Nationwide Cable Provider Lists/Maps
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official AVS Nationwide Cable Provider Lists/Maps - Page 2

post #31 of 135
Thread Starter 

Arizona

Update 3

Arizona Update 3 (Click to show)

LL
LL
LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:41am
post #32 of 135
Thread Starter 

Nevada

Update 1

Nevada Update 1 (Click to show)

LL
LL
LL
LL
LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:41am
post #33 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt1racer View Post

for easy access to cable providers serving your area check out zap2it

hardly correct. says we get U-verse. NOT.
post #34 of 135
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCF68 View Post

hardly correct. says we get U-verse. NOT.

i'm using Cable Search too what area do you live in so i can make the edit?
post #35 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt1racer View Post

i'm using Cable Search too what area do you live in so i can make the edit?

Doesn't matter I don't think you have a map of my area anyways. My zip encompasses most of my county only part of which actually has cable available to it. So a zip code based map of my area will be incorrect.
post #36 of 135
BCF68... Why not try to be helpful as opposed to challenging?
post #37 of 135
Thread Starter 

Nevada

Update 2

Nevada Update 2 (Click to show)

LL
LL
LL
LL
LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:42am
post #38 of 135
Thread Starter 

Nevada

Update 3

Nevada Update 3 (Click to show)

LL
LL
LL
LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:43am
post #39 of 135
Thread Starter 

Alaska

Alaska (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:43am
post #40 of 135
Thread Starter 

New Jersey

New Jersey (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:44am
post #41 of 135
Thread Starter 

Wyoming

Municipalities

Wyoming (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:44am
post #42 of 135
Bresnan no longer has cable systems in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, or Utah. They were sold to Cablevision in 2010, and are now operated under the Optimum West brand.
post #43 of 135
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteaz View Post

Bresnan no longer has cable systems in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, or Utah. They were sold to Cablevision in 2010, and are now operated under the Optimum West brand.

Thanks for the info, i made the change coyoteaz. if you or anyone else find out if any other cable syatems are gone please let me know.

Maryland & Washington, DC

Maryland and Washington, DC (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:45am
post #44 of 135
Thread Starter 

Utah

Utah (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:45am
post #45 of 135
Thread Starter 

New Mexico

New Mexico (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:45am
post #46 of 135
Thread Starter 

Oregon

Oregon (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:46am
post #47 of 135
Thread Starter 

Washington

Washington (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:46am
post #48 of 135
Thread Starter 

Idaho

Idaho (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:46am
post #49 of 135
Thread Starter 

South Carolina

South Carolina (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:47am
post #50 of 135
Thread Starter 

North Dakota

North Dakota (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:47am
post #51 of 135
Thread Starter 

West Virginia

West Virginia (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:48am
post #52 of 135
Thread Starter 

Montana

Montana (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:48am
post #53 of 135
Thread Starter 

State of New York and New York City Boroughs

New York (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:48am
post #54 of 135
Thread Starter 

California

California (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:49am
post #55 of 135
Just a suggestion, I realize there are many, many providers, but for the major ones keeping the color scheme uniform across the states would make the images a bit easier to decipher.
post #56 of 135
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

Just a suggestion, I realize there are many, many providers, but for the major ones keeping the color scheme uniform across the states would make the images a bit easier to decipher.

i'll make that update for the upcoming states. would you like me to do it to the completed states that are already up?
post #57 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt1racer View Post

i'll make that update for the upcoming states. would you like me to do it to the completed states that are already up?

No, no, you're doing great right now, no reason to do double work. Maybe something to think about when it's all done, or when you do updates. Yet to be added states, sure, but as far as the states already completed, it would be nice but not necessary.

Keep up the great work!
post #58 of 135
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

No, no, you're doing great right now, no reason to do double work. Maybe something to think about when it's all done, or when you do updates. Yet to be added states, sure, but as far as the states already completed, it would be nice but not necessary.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks keenan, the reason i did 2,3,4 or more providers was to avoid clutter all over the map plus running out of color choices (see washington's and oregon's maps) and yes i will do it for the upcoming states to be added.
post #59 of 135
Thread Starter 

Colorado

Colorado (Click to show)

LL


Edited by Gt1racer - 4/11/13 at 10:49am
post #60 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt1racer View Post

Thanks keenan, the reason i did 2,3,4 or more providers was to avoid clutter all over the map plus running out of color choices (see washington's and oregon's maps) and yes i will do it for the upcoming states to be added.

How about stripes instead of unidentifiable colors?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HDTV Technical
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Technical › The Official AVS Nationwide Cable Provider Lists/Maps