Decisions decisions. I have two weeks to return this e8000, what would you fine folks do in my situation?
The other TV's I'm looking at are the ES7003($1500), ES7100($1800), ES7500($2200), another E8000, or a new F series.
I'm returning the E8000 because of the buzzing and IR, although the IR isn't as dramatic as it was early on. The problem now is the prices are back up. I'm expecting them to drop again one final time around Super Bowl week, but by then I can no longer return this E8000. Would you:
A) Exchange this for another E8000 and hope for a non buzzer? From what I've read they all buzz. just certain setups allow it to go unnoticed. My setup is 8ft from me, in a bedroom.
B) Return it, pay the difference ($300) for the ES7003. Seems almost identical to the 7100. No Evolution kit slot, I think I might utilize this in the future.
C) Return it, pay the difference ($600) for the ES7100. No Evolution kit slot, I think I might utilize this in the future.
D) Return it, pay the difference ($1100) for the ES7500. Lot of money, even if it comes back down to it's low for the year, still $800 more.
E) Return it. Wait for the F series 2013 TV's to launch. Buy one of the new sets or hope for a drastic discount on an E/S. By the time March rolls around I will have more money to throw at one.
I'm leaning towards E, with the new Smart Hub that I am using with more and more frequency, Quad Core processor, supposed better PQ. Such a tough decision, lol.