or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › The Grey
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Grey - Page 2

post #31 of 40
Can't wait to see this! Love Liam Neeson movies!
post #32 of 40
Wow should have stayed past the credits, I saw this on Vudu. But based on that spoiler above, it won't change much beyon the last scene, as far as what the viewer was left with. Either way it's a good ending.
post #33 of 40
For anyone who wants to know, the Canadian release from Eone contains interviews, featurettes that aren't on the US edition plus the commentary and deleted scenes.
post #34 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainjoe View Post

For anyone who wants to know, the Canadian release from Eone contains interviews, featurettes that aren't on the US edition plus the commentary and deleted scenes.

Thanks Cap! I picked this up at BB yesterday, release day here. Looking forward to it.
cheers,
post #35 of 40
Finally get a chance to watch this tonight. Hopefully I will enjoy it.
post #36 of 40
Did you guys ever watch the really early 80ies movie, 'Wolfen'??? This movie was a lot different than the GREY, but it showed something that I think The GREY should have; the wolves perspective at times, suggesting that this 'perspective' could be epitomized as the harsh life of Liams character itself....
Edited by KBMAN - 7/24/12 at 9:53am
post #37 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN View Post

Did you guys ever watch the really early 80ies movie, 'Wolfen'??? This movie was a lot different than the GREY, but it showed something that I think The GREY should have; the wolves perspective at times, suggesting that this 'perspective' could be epitomized as the harsh life of Liams character itself....

Have to admit i haven't.
post #38 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN View Post

Did you guys ever watch the really early 80ies movie, 'Wolfen'??? This movie was a lot different than the GREY, but it showed something that I think The GREY should have; the wolves perspective at times, suggesting that this 'perspective' could be epitomized as the harsh life of Liams character itself....

I have seen it. The two are separate films and not related. Sometimes a film just cannot satisfy everyone which seems to be the case with you.
post #39 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by fookoo_2010 View Post

I have seen it. The two are separate films and not related. Sometimes a film just cannot satisfy everyone which seems to be the case with you.

Since you pointed out that it " did not satisfy me", I think that both movies did....I just thought that The Grey was lacking a really important part that a LOT of people would have dug.........rolleyes.gif
post #40 of 40
I enjoyed it very much. Will definitely buy when it gets cheap.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Blu-ray Software
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › The Grey