or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › 3D Central › 3D Displays › Panasonic 3D glasses
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Panasonic 3D glasses

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
I have the ST30 series Panasonic tv and just bought the active shutter (TY-ER3D4MU) glasses and I cannot get them to connect to the tv. I turned the 3D on with the tv by hitting the 3D and turned the glasses to on and the light keeps flashing red and green and then turns off. Any ideas?
post #2 of 9
I think the glasses you have are Bluetooth which only work on 2012 Pannys. I tried series 4 glasses with my 42GT25 and it was a no go. Sonys PS3 glasses work great but are alittle bulky/heavy.
post #3 of 9
Who sells these right now? I can't find a local store...
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuluwalker View Post

Who sells these right now? I can't find a local store...

Amazon is your friend Just picked up 3 pairs of universals for 36 a piece they work great
post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Amazon is your friend Just picked up 3 pairs of universals for 36 a piece they work great

How can I tell if an active shutter pair will work with my tv before I buy them and pay for the shipping?
post #6 of 9
ottregre,

Thought I'd answer your question since no one else has, as of yet.
If your still wondering...reputable vendors will list what TVs will work with their 3D glasses.
Personally, after ordering the Panasonic 3d glasses for my 50 inch ST30 and being told I'd have a bit of a wait (months), I bought 2 pairs of the Sony Playstation 3d glasses and am very pleased with the results. I found them to be comfortable, in spite of what some have noted and the 3d effect is outstanding.
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFOK View Post

ottregre,

Thought I'd answer your question since no one else has, as of yet.
If your still wondering...reputable vendors will list what TVs will work with their 3D glasses.
Personally, after ordering the Panasonic 3d glasses for my 50 inch ST30 and being told I'd have a bit of a wait (months), I bought 2 pairs of the Sony Playstation 3d glasses and am very pleased with the results. I found them to be comfortable, in spite of what some have noted and the 3d effect is outstanding.

+1!

I agree. Especially since I got the PS3s for $39 @ pair when BB had 'em on sale.

Ed
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by old corps View Post

+1!

I agree. Especially since I got the PS3s for $39 @ pair when BB had 'em on sale.

Ed


Could you give us a model number? The PS3 is a console and not a 3D display per se so obviously you are referring to something that works with a particular monitor. Thanks. (By the way I see that the Cameron's Titanic 3D Blu-Ray will be coming out late summer/early fall so we won't have to buy a Panasonic glasses bundle to get it like one has to still for Avatar. That would have been a let down for those of us with the non Bluetooth Panasonic 3D TVs given that it looks like all Panasonic is now marketing are the glasses for the Bluetooth 2012 models.)
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthTV View Post

Could you give us a model number? The PS3 is a console and not a 3D display per se so obviously you are referring to something that works with a particular monitor. Thanks. (By the way I see that the Cameron's Titanic 3D Blu-Ray will be coming out late summer/early fall so we won't have to buy a Panasonic glasses bundle to get it like one has to still for Avatar. That would have been a let down for those of us with the non Bluetooth Panasonic 3D TVs given that it looks like all Panasonic is now marketing are the glasses for the Bluetooth 2012 models.)

Here ya go:

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-...4919243&sr=8-1

Look for them on ebay as well.

Ed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Sealed-S...item4ab6a14cbe
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: 3D Displays
AVS › AVS Forum › 3D Central › 3D Displays › Panasonic 3D glasses