or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 119

post #3541 of 4670
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowSS View Post

If there was a host migration, the rest of the match should be in your theater as well. It will be in a separate clip, just look for the same map and game type. I had a match on Hijacked that was like that.

There wasn't a host migration but I did see the connection interrupted animated icon come up once. I will take a look in theater to see if I can find the rest and it would be awesome if I find it. I am so used to playing on my computer monitor, I don't think I will play well on the tv just so I can hook up my pvr to record. Crossing fingers for having the entire game play in theater.
post #3542 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

I use an E3000 with tomato firmware and it works brilliantly, I just let upnp forward the ports and my NAT is always open. Haven't reset it in months.
The serial number on the build i had didn't allow that ? checked the website frown.gif

Anyways im better off with the blackdiamond anyways WAY WAY faster throughput

My appologies to Pill for the SUPER LONG range KSG kill last night. I did However enjoy the complaining after the fact smile.gif
post #3543 of 4670
So if I haven't completed the SMG challenges to unlock diamond camo yet, is the addition of the Peacemaker mean I have to now also complete its challenges in order ot unlock diamon?
post #3544 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

So if I haven't completed the SMG challenges to unlock diamond camo yet, is the addition of the Peacemaker mean I have to now also complete its challenges in order ot unlock diamon?
No, it's separate.
post #3545 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudubb1n View Post

The serial number on the build i had didn't allow that ? checked the website frown.gif

Anyways im better off with the blackdiamond anyways WAY WAY faster throughput

Which Black Diamond? RT-N56U? or 53U?

My E3000 is rock solid otherwise.
Edited by CrowSS - 1/31/13 at 12:25pm
post #3546 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowSS View Post

RT-N56U? or 53U?

N56U

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/lanwan/router-charts/view

Altho in my book total through put is more important than Lan 2 Wan

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/lanwan/router-charts/bar/76-total-simul

I noticed an increase in webpage loading speed by quite abit after the switch from the 3000 to the 56u
Edited by rudubb1n - 1/31/13 at 12:32pm
post #3547 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudubb1n View Post

N56U

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/lanwan/router-charts/view

Altho in my book total through put is more important than Lan 2 Wan

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/lanwan/router-charts/bar/76-total-simul

I noticed an increase in webpage loading speed by quite abit after the switch from the 3000 to the 56u

5X's the Throughput?!! eek.gif I think I'm sold.
post #3548 of 4670
Interesting and here I thought my airport extreme was a good router.rolleyes.gif
post #3549 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudubb1n View Post

Not to rain on your parade but i had the E3000 router and it was HORRIBLE for me needed to be reset all the time. I never had an issue with NAT after i put the xbox's ip to static and then set it in the DMZ

That kinda stuff is why I only buy Netgear routers. I've had a 3400 series and 3700 series in the last 4 years and I never have had to do one thing to get them to work with XBOX Live, with an Open NAT, and that is with having a total of three XBOX 360's in the house the entire time.
post #3550 of 4670
Thread Starter 
I am going to have to look into this so called black diamond router. Not sure how it will get along with the army of Apple products at our house. The Airport Extreme has been doing just fine for me...so far.
post #3551 of 4670
Jitu, if it ain't broke.............
post #3552 of 4670
If i were looking to upgrade i would look at the setup up from the black diamond to the black night. its a little more robust of a router from what i hear.
Buc has the black knight.
post #3553 of 4670
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Jitu, if it ain't broke.............

lol! you are right =]

Also, I have to share my frustration with sniper rifle class. I know exactly what F1st was talking about in his video. They do not flinch at all when they get shot, making them unstoppable and of course the quick scope or drag quick scope giving them instant kill. Although I don't run into snipers much but they sure have a way to end your kill streak unfairly.
post #3554 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitu View Post

lol! you are right =]

Also, I have to share my frustration with sniper rifle class. I know exactly what F1st was talking about in his video. They do not flinch at all when they get shot, making them unstoppable and of course the quick scope or drag quick scope giving them instant kill. Although I don't run into snipers much but they sure have a way to end your kill streak unfairly.

Yup.

My problems with sniping in this game are:

1) Too easy to snipe - The guns don't have NEAR enough recoil or sway, especially when standing up, so rather than being the hardest guns to use in the game, sniper rifles are actually among the easiest and that is why there are more of them in BLOPS II than in MW3, BLOPS I, etc. They should have a tremendous amount of sway, when standing, so much so that it should be difficult to center on target without going prone. Snipers need to be a support role, they shouldn't be running around the maps like crazy, but BLOPS II kind of, in my opinion, encourages that kind of play. I sniped a lot in MW3 because I like the tactical side of sniping, but in this game with there being so many players that snipe, I almost feel obligated to NOT snipe.

2) Run speed - Why are snipers having the same run speed as someone that is playing with an AR class? Who at Treyarch thought that made sense? Snipers should have the 80% run speed that LMG users have.
post #3555 of 4670
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Yup.

My problems with sniping in this game are:

1) Too easy to snipe - The guns don't have NEAR enough recoil or sway, especially when standing up, so rather than being the hardest guns to use in the game, sniper rifles are actually among the easiest and that is why there are more of them in BLOPS II than in MW3, BLOPS I, etc. They should have a tremendous amount of sway, when standing, so much so that it should be difficult to center on target without going prone. Snipers need to be a support role, they shouldn't be running around the maps like crazy, but BLOPS II kind of, in my opinion, encourages that kind of play. I sniped a lot in MW3 because I like the tactical side of sniping, but in this game with there being so many players that snipe, I almost feel obligated to NOT snipe.

2) Run speed - Why are snipers having the same run speed as someone that is playing with an AR class? Who at Treyarch thought that made sense? Snipers should have the 80% run speed that LMG users have.

Couldn't agree more. This game pretty well balance if you take the sniper rifle class out of the picture. When I play Domination, at the start of a match, I see my sniper buddy running past me to capture flags and I am wondering the whole time, wtf are they equipped with??? lol
post #3556 of 4670
Anyone playing the game over Verizon FiOS? Not available in Atlanta, but heard the 50/25 connection is good in this game. Just curious if you experience the laggy matches or if it plays pretty smooth.
post #3557 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

This is due to its fire rate and that it is a blend of SMG and AR. It is statistically the slowest SMG in kill time, but it's gonna rock at longer ranges, where other SMG's would struggle.

The longer range is a little overrated. I tried it out on some maps(w/ dot sight) where I get always get long range kills, and I was getting hit-markers(pretty rare in hard core) instead. Ironically, I did do better w/ it running n gunning vs other guns.
post #3558 of 4670
Just started Quick Scoping...love it.
Couple of good ones in this highlight reel from one match tonight.
post #3559 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudubb1n View Post

If i were looking to upgrade i would look at the setup up from the black diamond to the black night. its a little more robust of a router from what i hear.
Buc has the black knight.

Yeah it's an awesome router, probably the best I've had. I have the RT-N66U "dark knight"

Works fine with all of my apple stuff (ipod, ipad, macbook air) and pretty much anything else I put on it. Definitely handles multiple devices running at once way better than anything else I've had.
post #3560 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

Yeah, they didnt download properly for me until I exited the game. Being in MP seems to cut off all downloads, even if you're not actively playing.

Just got it done last night from the dashboard. It took forever, but at least it's done.
post #3561 of 4670
Jitu Greatest Hits Volume 1

post #3562 of 4670
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceTheFace View Post

Jitu Greatest Hits Volume 1


lol! aww man I even got tea bagged =p

It was really fun playing against you guys last night. I was blessed with the crappiest teammates ever but I somehow managed to make a pretty good come back on my own. Lets do it again sometimes biggrin.gif
post #3563 of 4670
Leaving for Vegas tonight!

You're all going to have to find a way to live without me for the next 5 days or so.

Conman, don't cry.
post #3564 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceTheFace View Post

Jitu Greatest Hits Volume 1


This was great. Maybe ill start sniping. If you can't beat them join them.

Meow just likes killing me because I somehow got him banned after a sarcastic post...wink.gif
post #3565 of 4670
As long as we're sharing moments of success I have a couple from yesterday which has been rare for me. I'm really diggn the new gun, got my headshot challenges done and am working through the others today.

post #3566 of 4670
What is the easiest way to get game clips that you've saved in the game into a format to post here?
post #3567 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdalou View Post

What is the easiest way to get game clips that you've saved in the game into a format to post here?
Connect your Elite account to your youtube account, grab a clip from Theater, Edited Films, and select Render. The only problem with this is it does not allow any additional editing for music, commentary, etc. I'm not sure how Jammy gets his to iMovie.
post #3568 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post

Connect your Elite account to your youtube account, grab a clip from Theater, Edited Films, and select Render. The only problem with this is it does not allow any additional editing for music, commentary, etc. I'm not sure how Jammy gets his to iMovie.

An external video recorder most likely, can't remember if he has one or not. They aren't too expensive and you can make much better videos than the built in theater.
post #3569 of 4670
To me, this is a perfect example of what's wrong with this game.

You aren't even aimed at your target on several of those hits, yet they go down with one shot. WTF?? If you pull the trigger, and your reticle is not on your target, how the f&%k is that a hit???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammybastard View Post

Just started Quick Scoping...love it.
Couple of good ones in this highlight reel from one match tonight.
post #3570 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post

I'm not sure how Jammy gets his to iMovie.


I use a free program called jDownloader to download the videos from YouTube.
http://jdownloader.org/home/index?s=lng_en

You copy the video's URL to your clipboard and it automatically gets added to the jDownloaer queue.
Then you hit the "Start" button and a minute later you have the video on your computer.

I downloads ALL of the YouTube files associated with the URL so you get the .mp3 & OggVorbis audio files, the Flash video, and the
720p H.264-AAC mp4 video files which are the ones you import into the video editing program of your choice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Call of Duty: Black Ops 2