or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 131

post #3901 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin g. View Post

The fact that many here play HC, could be the telltale sign why no one had seen it, or agreed with me at that time.


Being that there is no kill cam in HC (as we know) there is no way to see someone QSing you so yes HC players won't see this even though it is happening.


As far as "U Mad Bro" comments I am 99% sure that was sarcasm (something very rampant on this forum), if not oh well.
post #3902 of 4670
As I was sitting here doing a market analysis, I suddenly rememberd a statement I made online... I am willing to bet that a lot of the sniper activity is entirely due to people trying to get diamond camo. I can't count the number of randoms complaining about slogging through the challenges to get each gun gold. That in itself may explain why you all see the use of snipers. Add in that as people are grinding them out, they become very familiar with them and their bennies. I know I am not one to venture from the couple of weapons I use. The curve is to much for my bad aim to keep it fun for me.
post #3903 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudubb1n View Post

Quick Scope Demo and Drag Scope
This is soo effin retarded... rolleyes.gif
post #3904 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by vedderpj13 View Post

I strongly disagree with these statements. I play with various groups on these boards and I deal with lag quite often, but I'll still end up scoring pretty high in almost every game. To imply that a good player that has a SPM over 400 is only scoring that high because they must be getting some type of connection advantage is just wrong. We all deal with lag, at this point you'd think that we'd all expect it with these games because it happens every-single-time. I believe it was Jammy that said it best early on in this thread, if you go and look at every other COD thread you'll see the same complaints over and over and over again.

If COD wants to be taken seriously, they will incorporate dedicated servers.

No, I wasn't saying they necessarily have an advantage, but a good connection. One that does not degrade against other players. There may be no positive advantage, but there is certainly not a negative comp going on. At least not very often. If it's "even" a good player makes his own score/gameplay.

But in my personal experience over BLOPS, MW3 and BLOPS 2 that is a GOOD connection. cool.gif
post #3905 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS View Post

Being that there is no kill cam in HC (as we know) there is no way to see someone QSing you so yes HC players won't see this even though it is happening.


As far as "U Mad Bro" comments I am 99% sure that was sarcasm (something very rampant on this forum), if not oh well.

When I say U mad bro to someone, I mean it gosh darn it. You know me fish, come on...
post #3906 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post

This is soo effin retarded... rolleyes.gif


Really...look at the video. ALL of the first half are of him QS killing NOTHING but snipers. Almost everyone running against him was sniper class

I would expect it is some custom games that he is running...but it's almost that bad out there
post #3907 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin g. View Post

Really...look at the video. ALL of the first half are of him QS killing NOTHING but snipers. Almost everyone running against him was sniper class

I would expect it is some custom games that he is running...but it's almost that bad out there
It's just plain stupid... cheap crap. Running around like he has a .22 instead of a 30+lb .50 This is the stuff that brings the cheapness to the level of Commando, OMA, etc.
post #3908 of 4670
No wo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitu View Post

Sage joined me for some KC games earlier and I gotta say, I enjoy playing around this time or maybe even earlier in the day. When nights falls, I might as well shove cactus up my bunghole and swirl it around. Also, Sage had my back playing KC on Carrier and helped me get Swarm back to back =]
No worries, my man! With you beasting like you were and the lag being good as it was I was able to put some time in practicing my sniper! Didn't score well but I had fun!
I think the semi auto sniper (first one unlocked) is the one jblank is probably complaining about. With the CPU you can basically use it like semi-auto AR that has an infinite 2-hit kill range. There is little sway and I'm getting better at drag scoping. After spending some time though I don't think they're as bad as the mw3 snipers...
post #3909 of 4670
Snipers should dominate when they're in situations which favor sniping (camping high up in a window over a choke point w/ a great vantage position), just like SMG's should have the edge running though a CQ hallway/room(where their limited range in mitigated). I wouldn't say there's been a huge increase in sniping, but do I think it's silly to lose a gun battle in situations that a sniper should be at a total disadvantage. That happens a little too often IMHO.
post #3910 of 4670
Haven't played in over a week. Did I miss any patches to the game?
post #3911 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by juke_box View Post

Haven't played in over a week. Did I miss any patches to the game?

No but one is coming soon.
post #3912 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Really? Now I mostly play Domination and TDM, with a smattering of Headquarters also, and as good as my aging mind can recollect, I never recall spawning above the main level, or in the hull portion of the ship. I do think the spawning there has been tweaked a bit though, and it seems a little better than it was say, two months ago.

Yup, happens all the time for me. I particularly like spawning below, lets you go to either side quickly because they put you right in the middle. The top isn't bad either because it helps you bypass any spawn traps quickly and with the perk that you take no damage from falling, you can jump off and not worry about getting one shot killed because you just lost all your health.

Plus when you are below on Hijacked you can use the black hat to disable anything, anywhere on the ship except for the extreme ends of the ship, VERY handy spawn point and area to be.
post #3913 of 4670
Hey guys, I decided at the ripe age of 33 to start a YT Channel, thought maybe some of the guys here could relate,and thanks if you waste 7 minutes of your life listening to me!
post #3914 of 4670
Thread Starter 
I still haven't figured out how to use the Hellfire Missile. How do people get crazy multi-kills?
post #3915 of 4670
If you time the release of the "burst" into multiple missiles correctly, it can lock onto multiple targets. I've had 4-5 kills out of a single one before.
post #3916 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitu View Post

I still haven't figured out how to use the Hellfire Missile. How do people get crazy multi-kills?

After you hit the button to divide it, any enemies you keep in the circle on the screen will be targeted. I had never even noticed the circle until someone pointed it out.
post #3917 of 4670
Thread Starter 
Ever wonder what the Hellfire Missile would look like when it hits the ground if you didn't divide them up? I am curious now and going test it out in theater mode.
post #3918 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitu View Post

Ever wonder what the Hellfire Missile would look like when it hits the ground if you didn't divide them up? I am curious now and going test it out in theater mode.

If you don't divide it, it is basically like the Predator missile from previous games.
post #3919 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

After you hit the button to divide it, any enemies you keep in the circle on the screen will be targeted. I had never even noticed the circle until someone pointed it out.

I had been wondering the same thing. Thanks!
post #3920 of 4670
Is no one going to mention that we finally have a female presence in here for the first time in any of the CoD threads? tongue.gif
post #3921 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

Is no one going to mention that we finally have a female presence in here for the first time in any of the CoD threads? tongue.gif


Sorry, it's my wife...she only plays Super Mario Bros. on the Wii until she rage quits and won't touch it for six months.
post #3922 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

Is no one going to mention that we finally have a female presence in here for the first time in any of the CoD threads? tongue.gif

Bb the horn dog, eh? eek.gif
post #3923 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone7 View Post

Sorry, it's my wife...she only plays Super Mario Bros. on the Wii until she rage quits and won't touch it for six months.

She won't touch it for six months? I'd consider that a pretty good clip for a married guy. smile.gif
post #3924 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdalou View Post

She won't touch it for six months? I'd consider that a pretty good clip for a married guy. smile.gif

Ha! I knew even as I typed that I was stepping into something there.

Last night she stood in front of the TV and said "you can either play your game or play with me and see what I bought at Victoria's Secret." Xbox powering down...
post #3925 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone7 View Post

Ha! I knew even as I typed that I was stepping into something there.

Last night she stood in front of the TV and said "you can either play your game or play with me and see what I bought at Victoria's Secret." Xbox powering down...

I so don't believe that happened. I've been married a long time. lol
post #3926 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucwylde23 View Post

Bb the horn dog, eh? eek.gif

Well, I'm observant and when somebody has an avatar pic of a girl that isn't posing with a gun, a porn star, or a cartoon it's going to be noticed because it's so unusual. tongue.gif
post #3927 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone7 View Post

Ha! I knew even as I typed that I was stepping into something there.

Last night she stood in front of the TV and said "you can either play your game or play with me and see what I bought at Victoria's Secret." Xbox powering down...
post #3928 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

I so don't believe that happened. I've been married a long time. lol

I'm 40, she's 30. We have been married for 5 years and this is the second marriage for us both. I think it works because we let each other have our own interests, our own "me" time. I guess it helps that we have no kids. I'm sure that would put a damper on the sex life. My buddy has a two year old and he says he hasn't seen his wife naked in almost a year. biggrin.gif
post #3929 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucwylde23 View Post

Bb the horn dog, eh? eek.gif

Well, I'm observant and when somebody has an avatar pic of a girl that isn't posing with a gun, a porn star, or a cartoon it's going to be noticed because it's so unusual. tongue.gif

Hide yo wife, the bubblebaby is on the prowl
post #3930 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

I so don't believe that happened. I've been married a long time. lol

Lol nothing makes my wife more jealous than when a new cod comes out. She takes it as a point of pride if she can pull me away from it for a while. tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Call of Duty: Black Ops 2