My wish list for the new cod:
(These will never EVER happen but it's not going to stop me from hoping)
1. Gun balance. All of the cods have had fairly good gun balance outside one or two 'OP' guns. Bo2 and mw3 threw gun balance out the window. ARs should be ARs, LMGs LMGs, SMGs SMGs, and god damnit the snipers better not be anything but snipers. Make snipers do half damage at close range or when not scoped in and please banish the semi-auto snipers. Also, shotguns should be secondaries.
2. Players should not move like they are a rocket powered Chaz Michael Michaels. This also goes for any perks that bestow similar powers. Please dump stalker or extended stock or whatever as these perks take a lot of the balance and strategy out of the game and reward aggressive players when lag comp is in affect. (I'm a rusher too but this insane mobility is BS)
3. Keep spam out of the game. This goes for all types of spam: grenade spam, tactical grenade spam, grenade launcher spam, semi-auto sniper spam, semi auto or full auto shotgun spam, killstreak spam, equipment spam. Spam is bad.
4. While we're on the subject of equipment spam: take all the stupid camper crutches out of the game pleae. I'm fine with campers but they shouldn't get all these toys to watch their back. Claymores, bouncing Bettie's, shock charges-- dumb. I'm fine with the motion sensor but stop giving noobs free kills.
5. Get rid of c4. Seriously-- this needs to stop.
6. Bring back juggernaught. You heard me.
7. Go back to a 3 perk system. Pick 10 is broken.
That's all I got for now.