or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 153

post #4561 of 4670
Well I am down for some MW2. I will be on Wednesday night for sure. Should see me more online now.
post #4562 of 4670
I think I have officially given up on this game. I tried to play a couple of times this weekend only to rage quit after only one game. People just popping up out of no where and killing me is just too much to deal with along with all of the other things wrong with the game. I guess now I can work on my golf game with all my new free time.
post #4563 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblemHouston View Post

I think I have officially given up on this game. I tried to play a couple of times this weekend only to rage quit after only one game. People just popping up out of no where and killing me is just too much to deal with along with all of the other things wrong with the game. I guess now I can work on my golf game with all my new free time.

Old cods are still fun... Blops 2 was the single worst entry in the series. I think I bought the game in late jan early feb and I quit playing in march. What a piece of ****. Mw3 didn't frustrate this bad and I thought that game was as bad as it could possibly get! Boy was I wrong...
post #4564 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post

Old cods are still fun... Blops 2 was the single worst entry in the series. I think I bought the game in late jan early feb and I quit playing in march. What a piece of ****. Mw3 didn't frustrate this bad and I thought that game was as bad as it could possibly get! Boy was I wrong...

I am on the opposite end of the spectrum I think. I really enjoy Blops2. I will add to that , the game is frustrating. it is so party connection dependent regarding who you play with. And I can't explain why it doesn't affect some people. I just advise that you check your settings, determine who you can party up with successfully, make sure any tv settings are correct etc..

Granted, that doesn't mean that every game will be consistently great. But I can say, my experiences have been pretty good. It is sad to see that so many people don't play anymore.
post #4565 of 4670
I don't mind this game. I don't have terrible problems playing it. Not many avsers online with this anymore. Send me an invite if you see me on.
post #4566 of 4670
I hate to say it but the lag and connection issues are more the tip of the ice berg for me-- the gun balance, score streaks, perks, equipment, maps... Let's just say there's a lot about this game I find wanting. The fact the connection is complete and utter **** is just a worthy excuse not to put up with the rest of the nonsense. Mw3 had similarly terrible connections but had *just enough on the gameplay front to keep me coming back for more (abuse).

In the end they both ended up discarded games. Blops 1 has horrible connections but the rest of the game is (mostly) solid. Mw2 has great connections which helps to counter the enormous tidal wave of BS you're required to deal with when playing...

What I find most interesting is how good of an impression blops2 made on me the first couple weeks. It seemed balanced and I actually had FUN. Then something broke in the game and every running shotgunner douche, quick scoping dickhead, and kap40 wielding ass hat came out like worms on a rainy day. The fact that I despised blops1 for most of my first 3-4 months with the game before enjoying it for what it was is more than a little ironic.
post #4567 of 4670
Ok. So the news coming out of Richmond concerning the Xbox one is very intriguing and could renew my interest in online multiplayer once again. The server network Microsoft has invested in for just this product is massive and could finally move us past the completely broken host/peer system being used now.
post #4568 of 4670
The only people that hate this game are the ones that suck at it....just saying.
post #4569 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceTheFace View Post

The only people that hate this game are the ones that suck at it....just saying.

Well that goes without saying. But is the "suckage" entirely related to their skill or their connection/matchmaking?

Cause I can say with pretty much 100% certainty that those that live in remote areas suffer way more than those who don't regardless of Internet speed tiers.

So if you are suffering connection issues more than not, you are going to hate it.
post #4570 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

Well that goes without saying. But is the "suckage" entirely related to their skill or their connection/matchmaking?

Cause I can say with pretty much 100% certainty that those that live in remote areas suffer way more than those who don't regardless of Internet speed tiers.

So if you are suffering connection issues more than not, you are going to hate it.

So blaming a game because you live in B.F.E? Not the games fault that you live so far out that you rely on satellite internet. Only solution, sell the house and move.
post #4571 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

Well that goes without saying. But is the "suckage" entirely related to their skill or their connection/matchmaking?

Cause I can say with pretty much 100% certainty that those that live in remote areas suffer way more than those who don't regardless of Internet speed tiers.

So if you are suffering connection issues more than not, you are going to hate it.

I'm going to save you some frustration and tell you to not feed the troll. Leave it to another sucker. tongue.gif
post #4572 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

I'm going to save you some frustration and tell you to not feed the troll. Leave it to another sucker. tongue.gif

Whoa! I believe I'm engaged in actual Black Ops 2 chatter. I'm not trying to get guys to go play another COD which is obviously off topic. You sir, are the one that is trolling.
post #4573 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

I'm going to save you some frustration and tell you to not feed the troll. Leave it to another sucker. tongue.gif

Why you attacking me bro?
post #4574 of 4670
Today's update:

Feature Improvements

Added support for free-trial of Revolution DLC from 5/24-5/28.
Added support for Personalization Pack Community Voting.
Improved and expanded who can be the host of a game lobby.



Multiplayer Issues Addressed

Resolved an issue reported by the community where the reticle would sometimes disappear.
Addressed an issue reported by the community where the Peacekeeper would sometimes disappear after a host migration.
Addressed an issue reported by the community where the Scorestreak progress bar would not fill up.
Fixed an issue reported by the community where the ammo count for the Death Machine and War Machine would reset on round change.
Fixed the player's character model shifting sideways slightly when the A10F Warthog makes a strafe run.
Addressed an issue with the Death Machine receiving the War Machine's ammo.
C4 will no longer detonate when it touches the front of moving gondolas on Downhill.
Resolved a client freeze when the client continually scrolls Create-a-Class sets while the host of a party changes lobbies and brings the party with them.
Fixed an issue with sound and visual effects not working when a tactical insertion is destroyed by the sliding alien targets on Studio.
Addressed an issue with C4 not being destroyed by the sliding alien targets on Studio.
Resolved an issue with the player floating down slowly when re-spawning if their tactical insertion was placed on a ledge.
Fixed an issue with held Scorestreak weapons not reloading the current ammo upon death.



Game Balancing

Pistols

KAP-40: Damage reduced.
B23R: Damage reduced.
B23R Dual Wield: Damage reduced.
B23R Dual Wield: Hip fire accuracy reduced.

Launchers

FHJ-18: Movement speed increased.



Zombies Issues Addressed

Global

Resolved an issue with the Grief Leaderboards not updating properly on the first match completed.

Mob of the Dead

Addressed several Zombie pathing issues found by the community.
Addressed an issue that caused Zombies to pile up on the planted Zombie Shield.
Fixed an issue where players could get more Blundergats than intended.
Addressed an issue where you could fall out of the Gondola into unplayable areas.
Addressed an issue where players could mantle into unplayable areas in the Cell House.
Addressed an issue in Grief Mode where players could push each other onto the top of the map in the cell house.
Fixed an issue where players would not receive grenades after a round change.
Fixed an issue where afterlife doors would not show up if you hot joined a game.
Fixed several theater mode issues where the free roam camera could clip out of the world.
Fixed an issue where all players in a co-op game could hear the "click" of an empty Ray Gun.
Addressed an issue where players could revive themselves and fall under staircases.
Fixed an issue where the Hell's Retriever effects would sometimes vanish.
Fixed an issue where Zombies would not attack players crouched in corners.
Fixed an issue where players could fall through the map after being revived in the Infirmary.
Fixed an issue where random Afterlife markers would show up for players after the first plane trip.

Die Rise

Fixed an issue with Zombies getting stuck in the starting room on Die Rise.
post #4575 of 4670
Pistol nerfage!!! About time...
post #4576 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceTheFace View Post

So blaming a game because you live in B.F.E? Not the games fault that you live so far out that you rely on satellite internet. Only solution, sell the house and move.

That is to funny!!

I blame the matchmaking, all the useless to a gamer not out to stroke their own ego and validation seeking bells like the theater and you tube crap. Oh yeah, lets throw in all the facebook and elite integration. The elite service that seems to never be even remotely accurate. I would bet dollars to donuts that all of that affects the play of the game. Man would I love to try out Blops2 with just gameplay and better matchmaking/lag comp.

played last night in a group with Lotion and pill.. I feel for Pill cause he seems to get the lag bug especially once he teams up with more than one other person. What ever happened to Sayhello? didn't he suffer a lot of the same issues trying to play with the Chalupes?

Again, it's where you live with this game and who you party with connection-wise. Skill is second.
post #4577 of 4670
When is the next DLC supposed to come out?
post #4578 of 4670
How is the DLC up until now? Is it worth buying? I haven't been on much so I don't know anything about the new maps. I don't play Zombies, so just the MP maps.
post #4579 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceTheFace View Post

The only people that hate this game are the ones that suck at it....just saying.

I don't suck...

I rock...

...At running around like a jackass with a 50 cal sniping my brains out and using my duel wield pocket uzi's for wheni need to go long range all the while getting free kills with my paper airplanes that I earn by spamming emp grenades out my ass faster than Bill O'Reilly can spam right wing rhetoric!

You must be delusional if you think this game is about 'skillz'. smile.gif
post #4580 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post

I don't suck...

I rock...

...At running around like a jackass with a 50 cal sniping my brains out and using my duel wield pocket uzi's for wheni need to go long range all the while getting free kills with my paper airplanes that I earn by spamming emp grenades out my ass faster than Bill O'Reilly can spam right wing rhetoric!

You must be delusional if you think this game is about 'skillz'. smile.gif

Love it, almost spit coffee on my laptop!
post #4581 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post


You must be delusional if you think this game is about 'skillz'. smile.gif

That's what I try and tell all the clowns that are crying in the lobbies after matches. Skills don't matter in the results of a match anymore. How the hell do I go from being the best in the room in one match to the worse in the next with all the same people?
post #4582 of 4670
Just curious as to what everyone's favorite game mode in multiplayer? And what do you like and not like about that mode?
post #4583 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblemHouston View Post

That's what I try and tell all the clowns that are crying in the lobbies after matches. Skills don't matter in the results of a match anymore. How the hell do I go from being the best in the room in one match to the worse in the next with all the same people?
Agreed,this game seems to get worse with every update.I have had 4 games interrupted by host migration and connection lost issues in just 1 hour of game play today.I refuse to get pissed and throw (destroy) another controller,so sadly I'm done with it.
post #4584 of 4670
LOL I just got so angry I had to turn on my laptop, come here, and post a rant. I've been playing BOII since the day it came out and this never happened to me until now. In only the last week or so THREE times now I've called in a care package and it's squashed me to death. I swear to god I am standing back from the flare, as far back as I always ever have. There's no way they would have made that more likely to happen in a recent update, is there? Or have I just been lucky all these months until now?
post #4585 of 4670
Thread Starter 
Hellooooooooo everybody!
post #4586 of 4670
This thread is getting sloooow.Must be the lag.
post #4587 of 4670
Lag doesn't exist-- it's all just in your imagination-nation-nation-nati...........
post #4588 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vedder View Post

Just curious as to what everyone's favorite game mode in multiplayer? And what do you like and not like about that mode?

The only Multi-player I mode I play now is Kill Confirmed. I used to not even like it. And mainly used to play Team death match or free for all. But now I can't get enough of it. Well I couldn't before I started playing BLUR again. I haven't put in Black OPS2 since I starting playing BLUR last week after a three year hiatus.
post #4589 of 4670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vedder View Post

Just curious as to what everyone's favorite game mode in multiplayer? And what do you like and not like about that mode?
kill confirmed when solo, domination when playing with avs guys. Pretty much the only two modes I play these days. Recently have been paying MW2 so mostly domination there. Kill confirmed is just addictive
post #4590 of 4670
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Call of Duty: Black Ops 2