Here's what I did...
1) Change your zip code to something else, proceed forward.
2) Stop to connection, back up and change it back to the correct zip code.
3) Proceed and let the unit connect.
4) First time you should expect to get a "network connection" errror.
5) Try again and this time it should work.
6) Select your local phone number and proceed.
7) Once that is done, do a 243-Zones and force a network connection
After that, you should have your full channel guide again. At least, it worked for me, YMMV.