Thank you for contacting us about the issue you are having regarding your UN37ES6100. Below is your original message:
Hi I bought 37ES6100 and having this problem:
After playing 2-3 hours with it, I'm not 100% satisfied with audio....like its out of sync playing movies over network and via usb etc....why is that? I didn't have any problems with 3 yrs old LG, any ideas?
There are a few questions that I would like to ask regarding your issue that will help determine the source of the problem.
1. I want to confirm your model code UN37ES6100. This is not a model that Samsung manufactures in the US. Samsung manufactures a 40, 46, 55, and 60 size TV in that series.
2. What file types are you using. What are the video and audio codecs of the files. What program was used to encode them?
I have included a chart that shows the supported Video and Audio codecs of 2012 Samsung TVs.
3. Are you using the TV Speakers or a home theater system for the audio playback?
4. If after you FF or RW the video and then resume playing does the audio sync get better, worse, or stay the same?
5. How much of a time delay is there in the audio/video sync (Millisecond delay, full second, etc.)?
6. Does the audio sync occur on all files or only files of a particular type?
7. Does the audio sync only occur with USB or Network playback but not other sources (i.e. HDMI, Coax, etc.)
8. What firmware version is currently on the TV?
9. Can a sample file be sent to us for testing with our lab units?
I can understand your frustration with trying to resolve this audio sync issue. If you can provide me with the answers to the questions above I will be better able to offer you assistance with this issue. This is not an issue I have come across with your series TV before, usually when I have come across this issue it has been isolated to a particular file, file type, or audio codec being used. I look forward to hearing from you again and helping you resolve this issue.
Samsung Online Service Center
1. i know, for europe
2. normal mkv file h.264...no program hehe...
3. tv speakers
4. stays the same, tried connected to usb, via wlan and via xtreamer - like wd tv live wifi player
5. i would say miliseconds 1/10 or max 1/5 of second, but it's noticeble....didn't happen on previous tv...LG 32LG3000 model
6. on all files, that's why i'm asking
7. as stayed in no.4 via usb, via hdmi....which hdmi do you suggest using? on rear panel or on back (hdmi-dvi) etc?
9. too big file 700mb and more
if you have ftp or server i can upload no problem have 100/10 mbit/s fibre line.
10. my line : i tried this files on 40ES6100 in store and there it worked fine....no noticable audio sync problems.....
Can anyone help? Faulty TV?