or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Plasma Flat Panel Displays › Official Panasonic UT50 Series Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Panasonic UT50 Series Discussion Thread - Page 51

post #1501 of 2596
Hi all,
Just a quick update

1. I'm waiting for my brother to help me hang it.

2. I tried the computer and this model plasma does not have what I saw in my 2 year ago plasma,that I returned. it is almost near LCD, viewing wise. Great!

3. I purchased another set of 3d gasses, the Samsung and so far I see no difference to the Panasonic's in 3d, will update latter on this.

4. I have just about every TVs I'm my house on a smartup ups, my picture is uniform and perfect.
post #1502 of 2596
I noticed.. while watching a Hellraiser 1 bluray what I thought was dithering.. (I have bad eyes) but it turns out older movies put to blu ray would be grainy is there any way to test if its just the old movies put on blu rays or can someone recommend a movie thats more recent that would be a good test for it? I haven't ran slides (I'm scared) so I just watch movies on my 50u50 now and nothing else no games nor tv.
post #1503 of 2596
Just bought a 55UT50 at Costco. My first plasma and big TV so I'm hoping to follow the suggested parameters on this forum for setting up the TV for best image.
Any suggestion on the wall mount? The best place in the room for this would be above the fireplace but I assume that would not be safe for mounting (wood or brick?) or possible heat.

Thanks
post #1504 of 2596
I think they have to be 2012 models. The 2011 Panasonic glasses don't work with 2011 tvs either. They standardized them in 2012.
post #1505 of 2596
Yep, the glasses need to be 2012 spec. The new 2012 models use Bluetooth instead of IR.
post #1506 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt71fisher View Post

Can anyone recommend a wireless adapter for the UT50 that is more cost conscious than the Panasonic option?

Bueller?
post #1507 of 2596
Hi All,

1. * Burn in images, I stopped using them, I don't think they are needed after reading soooooo many posts and articles on it. (this is only my thought on this, no professional opinion at all)
* Just be smart and turn down the contrast when playing games and don't play long or switch to something else during lobbies and limit time for the first 300 hours to make sure.
* Stretch the picture to cover the entire screen for the first 300 hours, I know it will look like crap on some contant but, you want to make sure.
( I plan on doing this for 500 hours, just to make sure, and i'm thinking that is 5months, of just being on the safe side, in case..)

2. Samsung SSG-4100GB ($20) glases vs panasonic (~$60 amazon)
Samsung
Pros
*very Light
*Fit well over glases
*a tad darker image (resulting in the very very little crosstalk you do notice, this makes it less noticeable)
*Great Price, no awesome price!

Cons
*Since it does not wrap around your face like the Panasonic's, you see light from the sides, nothing big at all but it may affect some watching in day light a little.
*Will need to change the battery when the battery dies (CR2025, very common).
*Does not fold
*Small power switch (press once it turns on and the switch goes green for a few seconds, press the switch {tap only for either on or off} and they turn off and the switch turns red for a few seconds, they also shut down when no 3d is detected or transmitted after a minute or so)

Panasonic TY-ER3D4MU
Pros
*Folding
*Wraps around your face, keeps lite or distraction out more so (not that big of a deal)
*Rechargeable (no battery)
*A tad lighter (resulting in the very very little crosstalk you do notice, this makes it a little more noticeable)

Cons
*When the battery dies, I don't think you can replace the battery, but some will, I may try.
*A little on the heavy side, but not much.
*expensive, you can get anywhere from 3-4 pairs of samsung's for the price of one of these.

I like each personally, I will keep my one pair of panasonic's and get more samsung's (maybe up to 3 of them eventually)

3. I sit 4 feet from my 55" ut50 and it looks stunning, but 5 feet or more is optimal, 3 feet is too close.

4. I personally don't like warm pictures, I use cool 1, when I see white on the screen I want white or a slight blueish tint, not yellow, PERSON PREF.

5. Standard setting no matter what I change shown more noticeable dots than any other, i dont use it at all.

6. I changed nothing for settings in 3D. I love them and actually like it better than I can get in 2D, I don't know why I can't duplicate it somehow?

7. On my dish network 922, I use 720P, Not 1080i (that just does not look good on any tv I have), No clay faces on this TV.

8. My computer on this 55" looks stunning, very very close to any LCD I had! (none of the things I saw or had on my returned 42" panasonic 3d plasma, 2 years ago)

Don't get me wrong, this picture is great, but I think I need a tad boost in backlight or something, then again it could be i'm use to the cheap LCD sets cartoony look, my 46nx810 actually looks Very close to this TV.

This Tv is a deal of the decade for sure like others said.

I think this wraps it up for me for now.
HAPPY VIEWING

!!!!!MERRY XMASS EVERYONE!!!!!!
Edited by dfran1 - 12/24/12 at 6:36am
post #1508 of 2596
I've been reading through some of this thread and could use some help. I had been considering buying an ST because of the supposed better blacks and the louvre filter, but after reading here I am thinking maybe that's not a great idea. I can get a 55 inch UT for $200 less than a 50 inch ST plus get an extra year warranty and a 90 day return policy if I buy from Costco (they don't have the ST).

These are my concerns:

(1) Buzzing. I realize this is not specific to the UT, but I am very tuned in to things like this and it could seriously detract from my enjoyment if it is something that is typically noticeable. I will usually be listening through my receiver/speakers rather than using the TV speakers and I Will be sitting about 8 1/2 ft away from the screen. The TV will be on a stand not wall mounted. Is this likely going to be noticeable?

(2) Lighting/Dim picture. I will typically be watching at night when dark, so probably not usually a problem. However, sometimes I watch movies in the early evening while it is still light out in the summer and occasionally during the day (but not much). The TV is in a den on a wall with no window, but the wall to the left at a 90 degree angle (when facing the TV) has a small window that has mini blinds that I can close. The right side (again while facing the TV) has a hallway and then a partial wall, but where the partial wall ends the room opens up into a living room with a large bay window that is a reasonable distance away. Bottom line is there is definitely light that comes in, but not typically very bright light that can't be partially controlled by mini blinds. Is this likely to be a big issue?

(3) This is a plasma vs. LCD issue. I am replacing a 10 year old Sony Grand Wega rear projection LCD. I have never owned a plasma. I know viewing TVs in a big box store is useless, but I went both to Costco and to Best Buy with my wife to see some TVs. In Best Buy, we went into the Magnolia Room, so at least it was somewhat darker. The plasmas looked great when looking at a lot of content, but every time there was a lot of white on the screen it just looked dirty grey while the LED/LCD screens looked bright white. As much as I tried to tell myself that this was due to the set up and the environment, it is hard to convince my eyes, and obviously my wife also wanted to know what was going on. Will the whites seem "whiter" at home?

Any thoughts and/or words of encouragement are welcome :-).
post #1509 of 2596
Hello all, I am a new buyer of the 60UT50 and am a newbie to this board. I read able the panel prep slides but can't seem to find them. I saw on the HDD Junkie board that D-Nice has slides, but he said they are only for the ST, GT, and VT models.

Are there specific slides for the UT model? Also, has there been a consensus on the optimal settings to use? I'm mainly a sport viewer. Thanks in advance for any help in the right direction! Looking forward to this TV!
post #1510 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTE15 View Post

(3) This is a plasma vs. LCD issue. I am replacing a 10 year old Sony Grand Wega rear projection LCD. I have never owned a plasma. I know viewing TVs in a big box store is useless, but I went both to Costco and to Best Buy with my wife to see some TVs. In Best Buy, we went into the Magnolia Room, so at least it was somewhat darker. The plasmas looked great when looking at a lot of content, but every time there was a lot of white on the screen it just looked dirty grey while the LED/LCD screens looked bright white. As much as I tried to tell myself that this was due to the set up and the environment, it is hard to convince my eyes, and obviously my wife also wanted to know what was going on. Will the whites seem "whiter" at home?
Any thoughts and/or words of encouragement are welcome :-).

that is an issue with plasmas - they can't display bright white if the screen is mostly white, its a power issue.
LCD/LED TVs can display full screen white bright, but they have the opposite problem, issues with screens with mostly black.
For most viewing material however I rarely see images where the screen is mostly white, mostly on commercials, so it hasn't been an issue with my Panasonic plasma.
It depends on what material you view mostly to decide which tech is best for you.
Plasma offers very wide viewing angles, while LCD/LED has a narrow viewing angle - that can be an issue too.
post #1511 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoo0418 View Post

Hello all, I am a new buyer of the 60UT50 and am a newbie to this board. I read able the panel prep slides but can't seem to find them. I saw on the HDD Junkie board that D-Nice has slides, but he said they are only for the ST, GT, and VT models.
Are there specific slides for the UT model? Also, has there been a consensus on the optimal settings to use? I'm mainly a sport viewer. Thanks in advance for any help in the right direction! Looking forward to this TV!
The slides are just full screen shades of white/gray and colors to age the panel evenly, so they work with all models.
Its the final settings that may vary between models.
Aging the panel evenly for 100+ hours is recommended before calibrating since the optimal settings could vary a lot before that point.
post #1512 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriscoCountyJr View Post

The slides are just full screen shades of white/gray and colors to age the panel evenly, so they work with all models.
Its the final settings that may vary between models.
Aging the panel evenly for 100+ hours is recommended before calibrating since the optimal settings could vary a lot before that point.

So when you use slides you should have the tv set to standard mode or are there settings you need it set to for running slides?
post #1513 of 2596
Hey, LTE15.

1) I sit 8-10 feet away from my 55" UT50 and use the out-of-the-box stand, rather than a mount. The only time any buzz has been audible was when an all-white screen was displayed with the sound disabled. Even then, I only noticed because I had been listening for it. tl;dr, it's a non-issue in "real world" situations.

2) This was my biggest concern. My "setup" has two lamps with three forty watt bulbs behind the television itself and, in the mornings, some light slips through the blinds and reflects off the white walls. The only time I notice reflection is on a stark black screen. I define obsessive and it doesn't bother me in the least. Entirely watchable.

3) The whites aren't as bright. The blacks are blacker. I feel the former matters more often, but it's about what /you/ care about, in this case.
post #1514 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantonio82 View Post

This is the slide that shows the "smudges". After researching it a little more, I think it's "banding' that I'm seeing. I have it set to Custom, 70 contrast, 50 brightness.
Does banding clear up with time? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here an picture I took of my screen. You can see what I'm talking about on the right side of the screen. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

This TV is a minefield. Another case of 'panel lottery'. I've just been reading all about this banding issue (and more). Many have experienced it, in many cases it is visible in normal use (apparently football pitches often show it and I've seen it plenty of times in games). Some say it get's better over time, some have had it get worse.

I didn't spend long enough researching before making my purchase. Part of the problem was that I was searching for problems specifically related to the UT50. I should have been researching Panasonic's 2012 plasmas in general. The UT50 shares the same uniformity and banding issues as the ST50, VT50 etc., which are well documented. For some reason thses issues are not very well documented in UT50 threads - I guess it's because the more discerning people aren't buying these lower end models.

Anyway, 'dirty screen effect' and banding issues are present in all the 2012 plasmas from Panasonic including the UT50. These are major flaws, probably due to Panasonic's non-existent quality contol and potential buyers need to be aware. If I had known of this, I would never have purchased one of these sets.
post #1515 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

This TV is a minefield. Another case of 'panel lottery'. I've just been reading all about this banding issue (and more). Many have experienced it, in many cases it is visible in normal use (apparently football pitches often show it and I've seen it plenty of times in games). Some say it get's better over time, some have had it get worse.
I didn't spend long enough researching before making my purchase. Part of the problem was that I was searching for problems specifically related to the UT50. I should have been researching Panasonic's 2012 plasmas in general. The UT50 shares the same uniformity and banding issues as the ST50, VT50 etc., which are well documented. For some reason thses issues are not very well documented in UT50 threads - I guess it's because the more discerning people aren't buying these lower end models.
Anyway, 'dirty screen effect' and banding issues are present in all the 2012 plasmas from Panasonic including the UT50. These are major flaws, probably due to Panasonic's non-existent quality contol and potential buyers need to be aware. If I had known of this, I would never have purchased one of these sets.

There are tons of people that are very happy with panasonic plasmas, now you are slamming the entire 2012 Panasonic line up. There is no perfect technology period.
Edited by chunon - 12/25/12 at 7:30am
post #1516 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedtd1987 View Post

So when you use slides you should have the tv set to standard mode or are there settings you need it set to for running slides?

I want to echo this question. For D-Nice's slides, he has specific settings you need in place before you start the slides. Does anyone know if this is the same for the UT?

Also, are there any best post-slide prep settings, especially for viewing sports? Thanks for the help!
post #1517 of 2596
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoo0418 View Post

I want to echo this question. For D-Nice's slides, he has specific settings you need in place before you start the slides. Does anyone know if this is the same for the UT?

His panel aging procedure is for ALL 2012 models, which would include the UT50. And FWIW, the slides were created by Evangelo, not D-Nice. He (we) just use them coupled with D-Nice's settings if we all want to age our panels exactly the same.

Quote:
Also, are there any best post-slide prep settings, especially for viewing sports? Thanks for the help!

There is an Official UT50 Settings/Issues thread that's always floating around the first page or two of this forum where people have posted their settings. But what looks good to others may or may not look good to you due to content, panel variation, different environment, different sources, etc.

But for Sports, i would use Custom picture mode with Contrast set on the high side (maybe 85%-90%) and fine tune the Color Saturation and Tint to your preferences. Temp should probably be at Warm 2, and use HD Size 2 setting.
post #1518 of 2596
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post



This TV is a minefield. Another case of 'panel lottery'. I've just been reading all about this banding issue (and more). Many have experienced it, in many cases it is visible in normal use (apparently football pitches often show it and I've seen it plenty of times in games). Some say it get's better over time, some have had it get worse.

Banding is very often caused by the source or the content or even the settings. I see terrible banding on some commercials and even on some programs on some channels, but it's just the TV accurately displaying the banding that's coming from the source. 99% of the time i see absolutely zero banding on my GT50.

Who is your cable/satellite provider? How is the quality of their signal? Are you sure your issues aren't being caused by your provider or your set up or your settings? Or a combination of the above? Have you tried testing for banding using an antenna instead of your provider?

Quote:
I didn't spend long enough researching before making my purchase. Part of the problem was that I was searching for problems specifically related to the UT50. I should have been researching Panasonic's 2012 plasmas in general. The UT50 shares the same uniformity and banding issues as the ST50, VT50 etc., which are well documented. For some reason thses issues are not very well documented in UT50 threads - I guess it's because the more discerning people aren't buying these lower end models. Anyway, 'dirty screen effect' and banding issues are present in all the 2012 plasmas from Panasonic including the UT50. These are major flaws, probably due to Panasonic's non-existent quality contol and potential buyers need to be aware. If I had known of this, I would never have purchased one of these sets.

Screen uniformity issues, banding, etc are defects and are definitely NOT present in everybody's 2012 models - just in those who have gotten a TV with one of these defects. The vast majority of us 2012 owners do not have any such issues or problems or defects so don't paint the whole 2012 lineup with an all-emcomassing wide brush. The people that have all the various problems are within the industry standard 3-5% defective rate. If yours is defective, return it or get it replaced or get a refund.
post #1519 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

There are tons of people that are very happy with panasonic plasmas...

That means absolutely nothing. There are 'tons' of people 'very happy' with any number of blatantly flawed devices - just look at all those using cheap LCDs with uniformity issue far worse than this, and completely oblivious to them. There are 'tons' of people who think LCD can display black. Another example is the older people who would say that their set is not buzzing, because the buzz is out of their frequency range.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

Banding is very often caused by the source or the content or even the settings. I see terrible banding on some commercials and even on some programs on some channels, but it's just the TV accurately displaying the banding that's coming from the source. 99% of the time i see absolutely zero banding on my GT50.
Who is your cable/satellite provider? How is the quality of their signal? Are you sure your issues aren't being caused by your provider or your set up or your settings? Or a combination of the above? Have you tried testing for banding using an antenna instead of your provider?

This is a confirmed and widespread issue, are you really not aware of it? There is an abundance of photos on the net displaying exactly the same banding as shown in Jantonio82's post. The source has nothing to do with it, and I'm not even using a TV source anyway. Did you not read the quoted post? It clearly shows the issue on a plain slide
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

Screen uniformity issues, banding, etc are defects and are definitely NOT present in everybody's 2012 models - just in those who have gotten a TV with one of these defects.

I meant that they are present in every model (UT, ST, GT, VT), not every unit (obviously), although I suspect a large percentage of units are effected, just to varying degrees (like the buzzing). As I said, just because a user doesn't notice or complain about an issue, doesn't mean it isn't there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

If yours is defective, return it or get it replaced or get a refund.

Panasonic have already responded to the banding issue, claiming that it is "within specification", which is a cop out. If I could still get a refund, I would. It could take any number of returns to get a 'good' unit, and these are hardly easy things to transport.

Anyway, my intention was to warn potential buyers. They can do the research and make up their own minds, but they need to be aware of the issue in the first place. None of the reviews deal with banding or DSE, everyone is just crowing about the black levels.
Edited by Oubadah - 12/25/12 at 3:35pm
post #1520 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

That means absolutely nothing. There are 'tons' of people 'very happy' with any number of blatantly flawed devices - just look at all those using cheap LCDs with uniformity issue far worse than this, and completely oblivious to them. There are 'tons' of people who think LCD can display black. Another example is the older people who would say that their set is not buzzing, because the buzz is out of their frequency range.

This is a confirmed and widespread issue, are you really not aware of it? There is an abundance of photos on the net displaying exactly the same banding as shown in Jantonio82's post. The source has nothing to do with it, and I'm not even using a TV source anyway. Did you not read the quoted post? It clearly shows the issue on a plain slide

I meant that they are present in every model (UT, ST, GT, VT), not every unit (obviously), although I suspect a large percentage of units are effected, just to varying degrees (like the buzzing). As I said, just because a user doesn't notice or complain about an issue, doesn't mean it isn't there.
Panasonic have already responded to the banding issue, claiming that it is "within specification", which is a cop out. If I could still get a refund, I would. It could take any number of returns to get a 'good' unit, and these are hardly easy things to transport.
Anyway, my intention was to warn potential buyers. They can do the research and make up their own minds, but they need to be aware of the issue in the first place. None of the reviews deal with banding or DSE, everyone is just crowing about the black levels.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion but projecting that to every Panny plasma model I don't believe is fair. We have seen this act before multiple times and it happens ever single model year. I wish you luck in resolving your issues with Panasonic, it is certainly not the norm as Randy has stated.

This whole slide break-in craze which is absolutely worthless btw unless you are aging the tv for calibration has created a legion of folks obsessing over uniformity issues that they will never see in real content. If folks would just relax and actually watch some content alot of this hysteria would simply go away.
post #1521 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

We have seen this act before multiple times and it happens ever single model year.

Yes, because every year Panasonic releases PDPs with glaring issues. My V20 was the same with it's floating blacks etc. - I thought they might have got their act together by now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

This whole slide break-in craze which is absolutely worthless btw unless you are aging the tv for calibration has created a legion of folks obsessing over uniformity issues that they will never see in real content. If folks would just relax and actually watch some content alot of this hysteria would simply go away.

I've already stated that I do not use the slides, and if you read back through my posts you will see my first post about this issue when I noticed it during 'real content' (before I was even aware that it was a known issue). I also stated clearly that I have seen it multiple times since in 'real content'. And the other common example - the football pitch - I guess that's not 'real content' either. You clearly have little grasp on the issue if you truly believe that it is only visible in slides. Discussions on the subject have already been linked on the previous page, I suggest you read them.
post #1522 of 2596
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

This is a confirmed and widespread issue, are you really not aware of it? There is an abundance of photos on the net displaying exactly the same banding as shown in Jantonio82's post. The source has nothing to do with it, and I'm not even using a TV source anyway. Did you not read the quoted post? It clearly shows the issue on a plain slide

I meant that they are present in every model (UT, ST, GT, VT), not every unit (obviously), although I suspect a large percentage of units are effected, just to varying degrees (like the buzzing). As I said, just because a user doesn't notice or complain about an issue, doesn't mean it isn't there.

This is a picture of Banding but this is an exaggerated example of it. I see it mostly on commercials with circular objects, but also sometimes during regular programming like scenes where there is sun. It has been present on Plasmas and LCDs since their inception 13 some-odd years ago and yes it is virtually aways caused by the source or content. I even saw it on my HD Tube TV ten years ago, and it's always been the source causing it. People have been posting pictures of it and discussing it here since i started reading AVS in 1999.



I think what you're talking about is Vertical Banding, which is a screen uniformity issue.
post #1523 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

I think what you're talking about is Vertical Banding, which is a screen uniformity issue.

Yes, I'm not talking about posterization. I guess I should have used the word 'vertical', but since I quoted post about vertical banding twice, including pictures of vertical banding, mentioned uniformity and DSE and linked to those other threads about "vertical band issues", I thought I'd made it quite clear.

I know terminology can become quite a problem with all these different display errr... 'quirks', but I'm using the term 'banding' to describe what I see, which is bands of non uniform colour on the screen. Sorry if the term is also used for other phenomena, and if I caused any confusion.
post #1524 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters View Post

.........

I think what you're talking about is Vertical Banding, which is a screen uniformity issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

Yes, I'm not talking about posterization. I guess I should have used the word 'vertical', but since I quoted post about vertical banding twice, including pictures of vertical banding, mentioned uniformity and DSE and linked to those other threads about "vertical band issues", I thought I'd made it quite clear.
I know terminology can become quite a problem with all these different display errr... 'quirks', but I'm using the term 'banding' to describe what I see, which is bands of non uniform colour on the screen. Sorry if the term is also used for other phenomena, and if I caused any confusion.

So what is vertical banding indicative of?

I have a 50ST50 that will be delivered soon. Upon installation, what would my options be if display has extensive v. banding? Will it eventually recede or is it a serious problem of display that will only get worse over time?
post #1525 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriscoCountyJr View Post

The slides are just full screen shades of white/gray and colors to age the panel evenly, so they work with all models.
Its the final settings that may vary between models.
Aging the panel evenly for 100+ hours is recommended before calibrating since the optimal settings could vary a lot before that point.

Thanks for the info. Is it recommended to tweak any of the settings before you run the slides or just run it on slideshow mode right out of the box?
post #1526 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyguitar1963 View Post

PathofNeo's settings rock, but if u r watchin' NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs try toggling the 'warm2' to either 'cool 1 or 2' the ice looks alot better/whiter.

Where exactly in this thread for pathofneo are the settings? I'm not seeing them on the first page/first post. Which page ?
post #1527 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyguitar1963 View Post

PathofNeo's settings rock, but if u r watchin' NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs try toggling the 'warm2' to either 'cool 1 or 2' the ice looks alot better/whiter.

Where exactly in this thread for pathofneo are the settings? I'm not seeing them on the first page/first post. Which page ?
post #1528 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypebeaster View Post

Where exactly in this thread for pathofneo are the settings? I'm not seeing them on the first page/first post. Which page ?

Removed until further notice.
post #1529 of 2596
I have a general question about the Panasonic TC-P55UT50 and Image Burn-IN or IR. I'm looking at a set from LG and they have something called "Color Wash" that you can run that corrects IR. I was wondering if this set also has a similar setting that can be run.

Thanks in advance,
Bill
post #1530 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action378 View Post

I have a general question about the Panasonic TC-P55UT50 and Image Burn-IN or IR. I'm looking at a set from LG and they have something called "Color Wash" that you can run that corrects IR. I was wondering if this set also has a similar setting that can be run.
Thanks in advance,
Bill

Yes, it's a white and black scrolling bar.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Plasma Flat Panel Displays
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Plasma Flat Panel Displays › Official Panasonic UT50 Series Discussion Thread