or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Plasma Flat Panel Displays › Official Panasonic UT50 Series Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Panasonic UT50 Series Discussion Thread - Page 55

post #1621 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerZ View Post

How is the PQ on the UT50 while watching something or playing games in a lit room? I haven't heard good things about it and it is sort of making me go back on my decision to purchase it soon.

How lit is lit?

You don't want to be watching it in a completely dark room. Blacks might be good compared to other modern plasmas, but they will regress into grey if you have no ambient light at all.

I'm have 8w of LED bias lighting (equivalent to ~60w incandescent) behind my 50UT50, and I can still easily distinguish letterboxing from the bezel, but I can also see some very faint reflections occasionally, so I'm not going to try anything brighter. That puts this TV in an unfortunate situation, and is probably reason to get one of the louver filter models.
post #1622 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcreel View Post

My parents bought the 55in version of this TV over the weekend. While I was setting it up for them, I ran into a connection issue that I would like some suggestions in trying to find a solution. My dad has a wireless headphone set that connect to the audio out RCA's of the replaced TV and this TV only has the optical out option. I can hook the headphones to the cable box audio out so he can listen to TV shows, but when he wants to watch a blu-ray/dvd there would be no sound thru the headphones.
Any suggestions on how to get the headphones to work without manaully having to unplug from one source and plug into the other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Convertor from optical out to RCA output ?


You will need an optical to rca converter that can decode dolby digital such as the one made by Gefen. Do not buy the generic converters, which are dirt cheap, that can not convert dolby digital but can only handle pcm audio. Many panasonic tv owners have learned this the hard way; see Amazon reviews of these generic converters.
post #1623 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

How lit is lit?
You don't want to be watching it in a completely dark room. Blacks might be good compared to other modern plasmas, but they will regress into grey if you have no ambient light at all.
I'm have 8w of LED bias lighting (equivalent to ~60w incandescent) behind my 50UT50, and I can still easily distinguish letterboxing from the bezel, but I can also see some very faint reflections occasionally, so I'm not going to try anything brighter. That puts this TV in an unfortunate situation, and is probably reason to get one of the louver filter models.

I disagree with this assessment on blacks in a dark room. Mine are perfectly inky black and in mid to bright scenes cannot see the bezel. Perhaps it's because my TV is calibrated with a 10 point grayscale with delta Es below 1. Reflections from room lighting will be noticeable in dark scenes but not so much in bright scenes. It will depend on your lighting as well, but indoor is not as bad as sunlight coming in.
post #1624 of 2596
Quote:
You will need an optical to rca converter that can decode dolby digital such as the one made by Gefen. Do not buy the generic converters, which are dirt cheap, that can not convert dolby digital but can only handle pcm audio. Many panasonic tv owners have learned this the hard way; see Amazon reviews of these generic converters.

Sorry for perhaps a n00bish question but what is the difference between PCM audio and dolby digital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerZ View Post

How is the PQ on the UT50 while watching something or playing games in a lit room? I haven't heard good things about it and it is sort of making me go back on my decision to purchase it soon.

I have two lamps in my room with TCP55UT50 both ar running CFL that are 60w equivilent, I usually turn one of them off to watch Movies, but I don't really find a need with regular tv. I do have a large north/east facing bay window and I find I pull the curtains, but that's not usually a big deal, if its a nice sunny day, I'm not watching TV inside anyway.

Carl
Edited by Digilog - 1/2/13 at 9:06am
post #1625 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digilog View Post

Sorry for perhaps a n00bish question but what is the difference between PCM audio and dolby digital?

PCM or LPCM is unencoded audio, so it's like raw audio being sent. Dolby Digital and DTS are encoded audio formats, like mp3, so you need a device that has the proper decoders in order to play back the audio.
post #1626 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikun07 View Post

PCM or LPCM is unencoded audio, so it's like raw audio being sent. Dolby Digital and DTS are encoded audio formats, like mp3, so you need a device that has the proper decoders in order to play back the audio.

Ahh OK, I just ask as my reciever sometimes says PCM Audio on its display when I am playing from a source like my media PC.

Thanks

Carl
post #1627 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

I feel that 'black' on my UT50 is not what it was a week ago. I'm watching Curse of the Black Pearl on BD, and the letterboxing is quite visible in a dark room.

Youre right. It seems this issue is very real even within 2012 models.
I have 3 months old 55ST50 European version and its got definitely worse over time.
Glow in the black bars is now easily visible even on brighter scenes.
Edited by Erik Masters - 1/2/13 at 9:35am
post #1628 of 2596
I'm a new owner of this Panasonic Plasma TV. I'm having a strange issue, perhaps someone can help.

When I first set it up yesterday, I went through the initial setup screens. When it was completed, I got a screen asking me to select SD or HD. HD was highlighted. The prompt said to press OK to complete. When I did that, nothing happened. I tried the left and right arrows, still nothing. At this point, I was getting sound but no picture. I went to the menu and spent time going through it to find something that might help. I gave up and started googling the issue when the picture suddenly appeared (after about 15 minutes) and I had no further issue for the night.

I shut off the TV and cable box when I went to bed. Woke up this morning, turned on both, and that screen was back. In my half-awake daze, I picked up the cable remote and hit OK. I got a Verizon prompt asking if I really wanted to switch modes. Not wanted to screw anything up, I cancelled out but was left with that screen remaining. I shut the TV off and went to work.

Any ideas what may be happening here? The box is Verizon FIOS. I never saw this issue with my old DLP set.
How do I prevent this screen from showing up? What can I do when it does show up?

Thanks for any help.
post #1629 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalfinger View Post

+1 I really believe this is not an endemic issue of Panasonic plasmas, though for the sake of people who get a defective tv I hope these posts help them out with exchanges and/or returns.
My set is just fine. Manufacture date is October 2012, the only breaking in I have done with my set has been to avoid extended time on station logos, etc. as mentioned by anikun. I don't think I've hit 100 hours but Im close Im sure.
With that being said, I would be really upset if my brand new set developed the same issue and I have no problem with the discussion here. It shouldn't scare off people from buying what many consider a good value and PQ which only a couple years ago would have cost a lot more to get. For non-videophiles(or neurotics!) it's a great opportunity. Good luck all
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Sorry for your issues but I think its a bit or a stretch to extrapolate to the entire 2012 Panasonic line based on two sets. As far as blacks go the numbers don't lie, nothing but the very top echelon of LED/LCD can compete with plasma's. Sharp elite, Sony hx850, Sony 929 etc Plasma certainly isn't for everyone, good luck with whatever you decide.

Well, note I didn't say conclusively that it's the entire 2012 lineup but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I do think there is enough evidence to suspect AT LEAST potential issues with the UT50 models.

Yes, I've only been through 2 sets myself but look at others who have been through 4 trying to find one without vertical banding. 2 sets is pretty crazy when you think about it though since they were built months apart and from different stores (assuming different production runs). If it wasn't a wide spread problem, what are the chances really that 2 in a row would have an issue???

As I alluded to, however, I suspect this is an issue that 90+% of people wouldn't notice, even members on this forum unless it was pointed out to them. I can almost get over it really but the dithering and what appears to be noise is bothering me. Solid colors seem to "dance" around a bit very quickly, even from 12-15 feet viewing distances and when you look up close, you can see the pixels turning off and back on to represent the dim solid color it is producing on screen.

I bet I could spot this issue in at least 3 out of 5 sets where people say, "My panel doesn't have this issue" in this thread...If only we lived closer. smile.gif

Agree with the statement about LCD technology too, it's just another case of "90+% of people won't notice what they're missing". I only have my 7+ year old 27" 720P LCD to compare to and for certain the blacks aren't as black and the contrast isn't as good but the picture still looks acceptable in comparison. The new technology LCD looks TONS better.
post #1630 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillette236 View Post

I'm a new owner of this Panasonic Plasma TV. I'm having a strange issue, perhaps someone can help.
When I first set it up yesterday, I went through the initial setup screens. When it was completed, I got a screen asking me to select SD or HD. HD was highlighted. The prompt said to press OK to complete. When I did that, nothing happened. I tried the left and right arrows, still nothing. At this point, I was getting sound but no picture. I went to the menu and spent time going through it to find something that might help. I gave up and started googling the issue when the picture suddenly appeared (after about 15 minutes) and I had no further issue for the night.
I shut off the TV and cable box when I went to bed. Woke up this morning, turned on both, and that screen was back. In my half-awake daze, I picked up the cable remote and hit OK. I got a Verizon prompt asking if I really wanted to switch modes. Not wanted to screw anything up, I cancelled out but was left with that screen remaining. I shut the TV off and went to work.
Any ideas what may be happening here? The box is Verizon FIOS. I never saw this issue with my old DLP set.
How do I prevent this screen from showing up? What can I do when it does show up?
Thanks for any help.

Sounds like possibly an issue with HDMI CEC, try disabling Viera Link in the TV settings.
post #1631 of 2596
Hi !

I just bought a Panasonic p50ut50. It should come in the mail tomorrow. Does it have a "break in period"? If so, what kinds of things do I need to do (and do I need to avoid doing) during the break in period?

Thanks!
post #1632 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubadah View Post

How lit is lit?
You don't want to be watching it in a completely dark room. Blacks might be good compared to other modern plasmas, but they will regress into grey if you have no ambient light at all.
I'm have 8w of LED bias lighting (equivalent to ~60w incandescent) behind my 50UT50, and I can still easily distinguish letterboxing from the bezel, but I can also see some very faint reflections occasionally, so I'm not going to try anything brighter. That puts this TV in an unfortunate situation, and is probably reason to get one of the louver filter models.
It's a basement room so no outside lighting, but there is light from outside this room and a light inside the room. Nothing too bad. My Panasonic from 10 years ago does good in here so that's a good sign.
post #1633 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerZ View Post

It's a basement room so no outside lighting, but there is light from outside this room and a light inside the room. Nothing too bad. My Panasonic from 10 years ago does good in here so that's a good sign.

Sounds like a perfect room to me, especially if your old plasma did well.
post #1634 of 2596
Thanks. Excited for it now. Just scared about Burn In and IR now, but I guess that's a risk I'll have to take with buying a plasma.
post #1635 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerZ View Post

Thanks. Excited for it now. Just scared about Burn In and IR now, but I guess that's a risk I'll have to take with buying a plasma.

As long as your mindful of it, it's a non-issue. I was just as concerned and there's things to help avoid if especially if you have a PC connected. Mainly screensavers and turning off the TV if it on pause.
post #1636 of 2596
Not really worried about burn in from leaving the TV on, but instead the HUD from playing a video game for a while.

And as this is my first big TV purchase in a few years that I'm really caring about, what should I do to help it perform at peak levels? Just use a 100 hr break in slideshow and use Disneys WOW?
post #1637 of 2596
So I just got home with my new 60UT50. It appears the TV had a previous owner who returned the set. Some of the packaging is torn and some of the hardware (base parts) didn't come in any wrapping. It also has a July build date. That's all fine and well to me, as long as the TV wasn't returned for any issues I might have a problem with (maybe it didn't fit in a cabinet or something). However, there is one huge issue: it appears whoever owned the TV previously forgot to return the set with the mounting screws. Oops! Of course, most of the blame for this lies with the store; they should have done a twice over for all the parts when the TV was returned.

Anyways, before I call the store to take the issue further, can people please confirm to me how their TV was packaged when they received it? Were the top corner foam pieces torn on the inside? I ask because the middle foam piece on the top (there are gaps between the top middle piece and the top corner pieces) isn't torn on the outside (you'd assume if it was one continuous piece for the insides of the middle piece also to be ripped). Also, were all the base parts in their own separate packaging? The main base foot came unwrapped on mine, along with another piece. Most importantly: where were the screws located in the packaging? I looked everywhere and I couldn't find them. I thought maybe they were taped to the panel itself somewhere but I ran my hand along the whole panel and didn't find anything.
post #1638 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Trooper View Post

So I just got home with my new 60UT50. It appears the TV had a previous owner who returned the set. Some of the packaging is torn and some of the hardware (base parts) didn't come in any wrapping. It also has a July build date. That's all fine and well to me, as long as the TV wasn't returned for any issues I might have a problem with (maybe it didn't fit in a cabinet or something). However, there is one huge issue: it appears whoever owned the TV previously forgot to return the set with the mounting screws. Oops! Of course, most of the blame for this lies with the store; they should have done a twice over for all the parts when the TV was returned.
Anyways, before I call the store to take the issue further, can people please confirm to me how their TV was packaged when they received it? Were the top corner foam pieces torn on the inside? I ask because the middle foam piece on the top (there are gaps between the top middle piece and the top corner pieces) isn't torn on the outside (you'd assume if it was one continuous piece for the insides of the middle piece also to be ripped). Also, were all the base parts in their own separate packaging? The main base foot came unwrapped on mine, along with another piece. Most importantly: where were the screws located in the packaging? I looked everywhere and I couldn't find them. I thought maybe they were taped to the panel itself somewhere but I ran my hand along the whole panel and didn't find anything.

I would not accept an open box tv as a new item, you have no idea why it was returned.
post #1639 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXfanatic View Post

Well, note I didn't say conclusively that it's the entire 2012 lineup but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I do think there is enough evidence to suspect AT LEAST potential issues with the UT50 models.
Yes, I've only been through 2 sets myself but look at others who have been through 4 trying to find one without vertical banding. 2 sets is pretty crazy when you think about it though since they were built months apart and from different stores (assuming different production runs). If it wasn't a wide spread problem, what are the chances really that 2 in a row would have an issue???
As I alluded to, however, I suspect this is an issue that 90+% of people wouldn't notice, even members on this forum unless it was pointed out to them. I can almost get over it really but the dithering and what appears to be noise is bothering me. Solid colors seem to "dance" around a bit very quickly, even from 12-15 feet viewing distances and when you look up close, you can see the pixels turning off and back on to represent the dim solid color it is producing on screen.
I bet I could spot this issue in at least 3 out of 5 sets where people say, "My panel doesn't have this issue" in this thread...If only we lived closer. smile.gif
Agree with the statement about LCD technology too, it's just another case of "90+% of people won't notice what they're missing". I only have my 7+ year old 27" 720P LCD to compare to and for certain the blacks aren't as black and the contrast isn't as good but the picture still looks acceptable in comparison. The new technology LCD looks TONS better.

You're right LCD has come along way but LCD's have there own set of problems, it all boils down to what you are willing to accept. If you are seeing dithering from that distance something is up with either your setting or the panel is defective. Do you have 200 hours on your set yet, Plasma's improve quite a bit in the first couple hundred hours. As far as what you can see up close how is that relevant ? At any rate Plasma isn't for everyone, you seem to be someone that would be much happier with a lower end lcd, nothing wrong with that. To get the equivalent black level in an LCD you will have to go high end and pay at least triple what you paid for your UT50.
post #1640 of 2596
I'm aware of that and I'll definitely ask why it was returned. I just want to make sure it is indeed an open box item.

EDIT: so after going over everything again, I'm certain it is an open box item. Here's some photos of how everything came:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Also, I looked more closely at the base and it is way scratched (not surprising, considering it was unwrapped):
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

EDIT #2: Contacted the store and I'll be picking up a replacement tomorrow. I hope this isn't the start of a long list of problems with my new television. Now I'm reeling at the thought of a super buzzer or prevalent vertical banding. rolleyes.gif
Edited by Yukon Trooper - 1/2/13 at 4:51pm
post #1641 of 2596
I'd want to know how many hours and power cycles are on the tv.
post #1642 of 2596
i decided to go with this for my new purchase finally... going to go to bestbuy and purchase it tomorrow.

would paying 80 dollars for these 3-d glases make a huge difference in 3d content? or is cheaper a better option? just for 1 person viewing so no need to buy multiple.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panasonic+-+Active+Shutter+3D+Glasses+-+Black/4853738.p?id=1218552484697&skuId=4853738

also would stretching 4:3 tv content be ok for the initial burn in period as long as it was dvd source and had no logo? basically what i'm asking is any full screen picture ok? or does it have to be 720p/1080p hd source?

also one more thing, can i simply add calibration settings from this forum or do i need to do it with a disc? if so what disc do you recommend i buy.

thanks. biggrin.gif
post #1643 of 2596
The off brand 3d glasses work fine , stretching 43 content is fine and you an try setting here or download avs709 its free snd a good one
post #1644 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfran1 View Post

Hi All,
1. * Burn in images, I stopped using them, I don't think they are needed after reading soooooo many posts and articles on it. (this is only my thought on this, no professional opinion at all)
* Just be smart and turn down the contrast when playing games and don't play long or switch to something else during lobbies and limit time for the first 300 hours to make sure.
* Stretch the picture to cover the entire screen for the first 300 hours, I know it will look like crap on some contant but, you want to make sure.
( I plan on doing this for 500 hours, just to make sure, and i'm thinking that is 5months, of just being on the safe side, in case..)
2. Samsung SSG-4100GB ($20) glases vs panasonic (~$60 amazon)
Samsung
Pros
*very Light
*Fit well over glases
*a tad darker image (resulting in the very very little crosstalk you do notice, this makes it less noticeable)
*Great Price, no awesome price!
Cons
*Since it does not wrap around your face like the Panasonic's, you see light from the sides, nothing big at all but it may affect some watching in day light a little.
*Will need to change the battery when the battery dies (CR2025, very common).
*Does not fold
*Small power switch (press once it turns on and the switch goes green for a few seconds, press the switch {tap only for either on or off} and they turn off and the switch turns red for a few seconds, they also shut down when no 3d is detected or transmitted after a minute or so)
Panasonic TY-ER3D4MU
Pros
*Folding
*Wraps around your face, keeps lite or distraction out more so (not that big of a deal)
*Rechargeable (no battery)
*A tad lighter (resulting in the very very little crosstalk you do notice, this makes it a little more noticeable)
Cons
*When the battery dies, I don't think you can replace the battery, but some will, I may try.
*A little on the heavy side, but not much.
*expensive, you can get anywhere from 3-4 pairs of samsung's for the price of one of these.
I like each personally, I will keep my one pair of panasonic's and get more samsung's (maybe up to 3 of them eventually)
3. I sit 4 feet from my 55" ut50 and it looks stunning, but 5 feet or more is optimal, 3 feet is too close.
4. I personally don't like warm pictures, I use cool 1, when I see white on the screen I want white or a slight blueish tint, not yellow, PERSON PREF.
5. Standard setting no matter what I change shown more noticeable dots than any other, i dont use it at all.
6. I changed nothing for settings in 3D. I love them and actually like it better than I can get in 2D, I don't know why I can't duplicate it somehow?
7. On my dish network 922, I use 720P, Not 1080i (that just does not look good on any tv I have), No clay faces on this TV.
8. My computer on this 55" looks stunning, very very close to any LCD I had! (none of the things I saw or had on my returned 42" panasonic 3d plasma, 2 years ago)
Don't get me wrong, this picture is great, but I think I need a tad boost in backlight or something, then again it could be i'm use to the cheap LCD sets cartoony look, my 46nx810 actually looks Very close to this TV.
This Tv is a deal of the decade for sure like others said.
I think this wraps it up for me for now.
HAPPY VIEWING
!!!!!MERRY XMASS EVERYONE!!!!!!

My findings earlier
Edited by dfran1 - 1/2/13 at 5:20pm
post #1645 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipit View Post

I'd want to know how many hours and power cycles are on the tv.
To check if it was a floor model opposed to an open box model? I'm actually tempted to remove the cover and run the TV in its box to test uniformity and buzzing, so if I do I'll go into the SM and check usage. If there aren't any uniformity issues and the buzzing is minimal I might consider negotiating a discount and picking up separate mounting screws. If the TV is flawless or near flawless then I'd rather go that route with a scratched base instead of risking a TV with issues and an unscratched base.
post #1646 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

The off brand 3d glasses work fine , stretching 43 content is fine and you an try setting here or download avs709 its free snd a good one

cool thanks, but even though a cheaper off brand would be fine would the 80 dollar panasonic ones make any difference? i don't mind paying the high price if they actually make some kind of difference.,, i read 3-d isn't that great as it stands overall, i'd like to get any extra ooomph i can for it if possible but if it doesn't really make a difference i'll just go the cheap route.
Quote:
My findings earlier
nice! that was helpful thanks.
post #1647 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher6 View Post

cool thanks, but even though a cheaper off brand would be fine would the 80 dollar panasonic ones make any difference? i don't mind paying the high price if they actually make some kind of difference.,, i read 3-d isn't that great as it stands overall, i'd like to get any extra ooomph i can for it if possible but if it doesn't really make a difference i'll just go the cheap route.
nice! that was helpful thanks.

I like the Panasonic glasses, the nose piece is adjustable so it can be narrowed, I expect the other brands probably have this too. The rechargeable battery is nice. I bought our TV in late September and haven't had to charge the glasses again since, but I don't watch a ton of 3D content. I do enjoy 3D on the TV, I think it gives movies a nice feel of depth. I thought about getting the Samsung but I didn't want to have to keep buying button batteries when they died. I don't know what the life span is of the Samsung glasses but the guys at BB said it was like 3 or 4 movies. If anyone can confirm of deny that that would be good input.
post #1648 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikun07 View Post

I like the Panasonic glasses, the nose piece is adjustable so it can be narrowed, I expect the other brands probably have this too. The rechargeable battery is nice. I bought our TV in late September and haven't had to charge the glasses again since, but I don't watch a ton of 3D content. I do enjoy 3D on the TV, I think it gives movies a nice feel of depth. I thought about getting the Samsung but I didn't want to have to keep buying button batteries when they died. I don't know what the life span is of the Samsung glasses but the guys at BB said it was like 3 or 4 movies. If anyone can confirm of deny that that would be good input.

agreed about batteries, i always hate doing that with things.. that might be worth it alone to not deal with changing batteries.
how do you recharge it on the pana? put it on a stand or something?
post #1649 of 2596
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher6 View Post

agreed about batteries, i always hate doing that with things.. that might be worth it alone to not deal with changing batteries.
how do you recharge it on the pana? put it on a stand or something?

The problem with recharge glasses is you have to recharge them, and that alone is also a pain, I think more so than batteries.

Now I also have a sony 3d LED TV and have both sets of glases for it also and I only used the rechargeable ones after on it, BUT I also kind of stopped watching 3d on it mostly (as waaaayyyyy tooooo much crosstalk / ghosting) so I would only watch a little3d on it, but I would have to charge them after every use (not really have to, but I keep them always on charge).

Now I use the panasonic 3d wayyyyy more and it is nice to just whip out the glases and not worry about plugging in the micro usb cord it comes with, and it is in the nose area, that alone is a pain, to also keep them covered while charging.

the sony versions lasted about 2-3 months of use for the battery versions for me, Hopefully the samsung's last the same.

Neither (panny or samsung's) come with any case or anything, my sony's came with nice felt material to put them in and store, so no dust, neither of these come with anything.
Edited by dfran1 - 1/2/13 at 6:21pm
post #1650 of 2596
is it true for the 3d glasses to work properly you have to be in a direct line with the tv? on a youtube video i saw a bit earlier they said with the glasses to work properly it has to be in a direct line to the tv but that was for "led", i watch my tv below it where i'm looking up, there is no direct line to my tv would it still work with the glasses on plasma if you were looking up to the tv... i lay in bed while watching tv, i don't know how people sit up in a chair or couch i find it to be too uncomfortable for long sessions.

that's one thing that turned me off to lcd you seemed to need to have a direct viewing angle for it to be at it's best.

yeah, the battery vs recharging is an interesting one... i'm gonna have to look into that further.

looks like the 80 dollar pair are on sale for 60 at amazon.
i better decide soon haha.
Edited by watcher6 - 1/2/13 at 6:49pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Plasma Flat Panel Displays
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Plasma Flat Panel Displays › Official Panasonic UT50 Series Discussion Thread