I'll be happy to share but at the moment I'm not totally happy with what I came up with. After messing with the SM for a few hours last night, I was able to improve gamma and color temperature but couldn't do much to improve Green primary. It's not very noticeable with normal content though.
I'm still working on it. I found this UT50 harder to work with. I certainly don't have a lot of experience but I recently played with the SM on an ST30 and an X3 and their behavior was a lot more predictable. BTW, here's something extra I didn't ask for. It took me a few hours of watching normal content to get rid of it. Fortunately, it was not burn in. I do think Panasonic needs to acknowledge the problem and fix it.