or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Panasonic ST50 Deals - Page 3

post #61 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by avfanatic1 View Post

GREAT NEW DEALS at Paul's TV!!
Panasonic VIERA 50" 600Hz 1080p 3D WiFi Plasma HDTV for $999.99
Panasonic VIERA 55" 600Hz 1080p 3D WiFi Plasma HDTV for $1,259.99
Panasonic VIERA 65" 600Hz 1080p 3D WiFi Plasma HDTV for $1,999.99

Good catch on these prices. I saw this yesterday, also. I called Paul's and they are making good on their 30 day price match guarantee on the 50" ST50 that I bought a few weeks ago. It wasn't that long ago I thought $1200 was a good deal on this TV. Now, thanks to the price match, I got it for $999.99!! Pretty awesome. biggrin.gif
post #62 of 855
I found on the Paul's website even without an account or logging in, you can see the special sale prices for some models if you simply display the models of the category you want to see and check the box for one or more of them to compare, and then click the compare button.
Those checked models are then shown with the special sale prices!
post #63 of 855
These low price online-only deals at Paul's TV for the Panasonic ST50 and GT50 models appear to be listed under their Weekend Deals section which is listed as running only thru Monday (6/25/12) at 10am PT.

Paul's TV unlike Amazon does charge sales tax apparently for orders from certain states including California.
So comparing amazon's current price for the 50ST50 (1099.99 without sales tax) is pretty close to the Paul's TV online price for that model adding sales tax to it.
post #64 of 855
Amazon charges sales tax to me in NY, where Paul's doesn't.
post #65 of 855
I heard that Amazon will soon be charging sales tax for Texas
post #66 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWD View Post

I heard that Amazon will soon be charging sales tax for Texas

Yup, starting in July....
post #67 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxer View Post

These low price online-only deals at Paul's TV for the Panasonic ST50 and GT50 models appear to be listed under their Weekend Deals section which is listed as running only thru Monday (6/25/12) at 10am PT.
These have been Paul's online prices for the ST50's since at least last Monday, when I started following them.
post #68 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezar View Post

Yup, starting in July....

Stupid Goverment
post #69 of 855
Jumped on the 65ST50 from Paul's TV. Price was just too nice, and if it drops for a 4th of July sale, I'm covered.

I wanted the 65VT50, but then realized I hate THX modes, 24p isn't a big deal, and isfccc would have been nice, but isn't needed. I couldn't justify the price leap, and sub $2000 on a 65" tv that beats my LG handily was too good a deal to pass up.
post #70 of 855
Finally pulling the trigger on the St50-55. Took a lot of convincing to not get an LED, but just finished watching my dad's supposedly top 'o the line and the refresh rate makes every movie look super flat--like it was filmed on Betacam.

As mentioned, Amazon has the 55ST50 for $1359.99. BuyDig has it for $1219. Anyone think that Amazon will match? I was going to call, bit have to wait until Friday to order it show it shows up next Tuesday.

Thanks all.
post #71 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcislander View Post

Finally pulling the trigger on the St50-55. Took a lot of convincing to not get an LED, but just finished watching my dad's supposedly top 'o the line and the refresh rate makes every movie look super flat--like it was filmed on Betacam.
As mentioned, Amazon has the 55ST50 for $1359.99. BuyDig has it for $1219. Anyone think that Amazon will match? I was going to call, bit have to wait until Friday to order it show it shows up next Tuesday.
Thanks all.
Didn't see the 55" on buydig. Do you have a link?
post #72 of 855
I dont know if anyone posted yet, but 50" ST50 is 939.00 out the door with subwoofer and soundbar and powerstrip. Shop NBC, dont know how long deal is going to last. Sometimes they have hidden deals and you have to find them. If you go into television section make sure you hit panasonic tag in the brands section to the left. If you don't, it might not show. They used to hide the deals on HX820 and NX720 all the time. Good luck!!
post #73 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHeel View Post

Didn't see the 55" on buydig. Do you have a link?

Crud--went in this AM and it's not in my cart anymore. I knew I should have pulled the trigger. $1359.99 is not bad at Amazon, but have to believe that it is out there cheaper somewhere.
post #74 of 855
Just pulled the trigger on the 55" at Amazon. Hopefully the price will come down somewhere over the next 2 weeks (maybe July 4th sales) so I can price match.
post #75 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianabol5mg View Post

I dont know if anyone posted yet, but 50" ST50 is 939.00 out the door with subwoofer and soundbar and powerstrip. Shop NBC, dont know how long deal is going to last. Sometimes they have hidden deals and you have to find them. If you go into television section make sure you hit panasonic tag in the brands section to the left. If you don't, it might not show. They used to hide the deals on HX820 and NX720 all the time. Good luck!!
I

I almost pulled the trigger on this as its a sick deal but when I clicked on "description" it lists a 42" panny LCD. The L42u5. Makes way more sense price wise. I think they made a mistake in the heading.
post #76 of 855
Do it anyway. If the wrong television comes, send it back. Make a print out of the price and everything the tv comes with. Or just call. Give them the numbers that they need and theyll give you the price. If the deal is still there Friday, i'm buying.
post #77 of 855
Anyone know when Amazon begins their July 4 sale? Looking at past articles it seems 7/1 is a good bet.
post #78 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcislander View Post

Anyone know when Amazon begins their July 4 sale? Looking at past articles it seems 7/1 is a good bet.

I agree. The weekend would be when they would start. No point in starting on a Wednesday or Tuesday.
post #79 of 855
What's the sweet price point everyone's expecting before purchasing the 65ST50? Also I have noticed that there hasn't been a lot of bundle deals (set itself with a blu ray player, 3d glasses and Avatar 3D BD) this year.
post #80 of 855
Kinda hoping for $1850-1900 but that is without any basis and may be unrealistic. If it doesn't come down from 1999 in the next week or month, will probably go for it.
post #81 of 855
I would be very satisfied if it went to $1899 or less within the next 30 days.
post #82 of 855
I'd be psyched if the 55" came down to 1200.
post #83 of 855
4th of July sales beginning to show up. Not sure who these guys are but selling the 55"ST50 for $33 less than Amazon, and also offer free shipping:
http://www.eastcoasttvs.com/Panasonic-Plasma-HDTV-p/tcp55st50.htm?gclid=CMjP5POj8rACFYao4AodTGg9Yw
http://www.alltimetvs.com/Panasonic-VIERA-TC-P55ST50-55-Inch-1080p-Full-HD-3D-Plasma-TV/p-321?gclid=CI_hv8mk8rACFUHf4AodrTEggg

Pauls has it for $1259 with free shipping, but I think someone posted that Amazon adds $100 to their quote for the "white glove" service.
post #84 of 855
I see Paul's still has the 65" at 1999.99. Really thinking about taking the plunge on this. Is Paul's considered pretty reliable?
post #85 of 855
Ah, screw it. Wife gave the go ahead, so I went ahead and ordered. 65-incher on the way! Woo!
post #86 of 855
Paul's has 60ST50 for 1499 now. Pulled the trigger. Here in WA, Amazon charges $1599 + 9.5%.
post #87 of 855
Too bad the free 32" tv deal at pauls tv is an in-store only deal. I just picked up a cheap 39" for my room the day after I bought the 65ST50.
post #88 of 855
It doesn't apply if they price match. I got the 50 ST50 today for 999 ( price match from Pauls website) and they didnt give me the free TV. Make sense, but I had to try.
post #89 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barana2080 View Post

It doesn't apply if they price match. I got the 50 ST50 today for 999 ( price match from Pauls website) and they didnt give me the free TV. Make sense, but I had to try.

You got Amazon to price match Pauls without adding the $100 for white glove shipping? I haven't been able to do that.
post #90 of 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHeel View Post

You got Amazon to price match Pauls without adding the $100 for white glove shipping? I haven't been able to do that.

Yes please tells us how to get amazon to match the $999 price of Paul's TV.
I bought a 50ST50 from Amazon last week for their $1099.99 price and have less than 10 days to get a $100 refund if they will match that for their 14day price guarantee!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home