or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Errors of the Human Body
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Errors of the Human Body

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Dr Geoff Burton takes up a position at a new institute in wintry Dresden, Germany. His contribution to a former colleagues important project, a human regeneration gene, has the potential to make something miraculous out of a personal tragedy that has haunted him for years. Errors of the Human Body is a psychological thriller about one mans quest for redemption from his own disturbing past, set within the mysterious world of genetic.

post #2 of 9
What.....the.....heck are you doing to this forum? Someone have too much to drink?
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Clark View Post

What.....the.....heck are you doing to this forum? Someone have too much to drink?

Lol, catching up! Been awhile and there are a lot of good films on the horizon.
post #4 of 9
How many browser tabs do you have opened right now Iwright???
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Clark View Post

What.....the.....heck are you doing to this forum? Someone have too much to drink?

Yeah...seriously...when I came back to the forum I barely recognized it, wondered if I was in the right place, or whether AVS had suffered a spam attack.
post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Lol, just two. Geesh, sorry guys thought you'd like them. What's funny is I didn't even post everything I could have...
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwright84 View Post

Lol, just two. Geesh, sorry guys thought you'd like them. What's funny is I didn't even post everything I could have...

I sure the FCK do.
I have said it before: you are this forum's MVP....hands down.
post #8 of 9
I don't mind, these the crooks and crannies film that gets over looked. Just curious though lwright are you retired enjoying your spare time and kids grown up out of the house?
post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoey67 View Post

I don't mind, these the crooks and crannies film that gets over looked. Just curious though lwright are you retired enjoying your spare time and kids grown up out of the house?

Hardly, my kids are very much still in the house, lol. I just immerse myself in film and cinema. It's my #1 passion/hobby/interest.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Other Areas of Interest › Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion › Errors of the Human Body