or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Display Calibration › i1 Display pro plus HCFR
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

i1 Display pro plus HCFR

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
General question all, does the i1display pro work with the HCFR freeware?
Im thinking of buying one, infact i should have bought one instead of the i1D2
as im under the impression the i1 display pro is effectively the renamed i1 display 3 which altogether is the better meter?
post #2 of 8
It won't work with the regular HCFR freeware, but it will work with this enhanced version:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1393853
post #3 of 8
I was thinking of buying it too, does any one know the different between i1d pro and i1d pro UV version? New egg have them both at 649 dollars.
post #4 of 8
The UV cut is not needed for HT use (but new units will still work). Those are good prices for new units but many here (me included) have been scoring great used/like new units on ebay for about half that amount or less.

Jason
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanti123 View Post

I was thinking of buying it too, does any one know the different between i1d pro and i1d pro UV version? New egg have them both at 649 dollars.

Uh... The i1Display Pro and i1 Pro are completely different units.
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallengt View Post

Uh... The i1Display Pro and i1 Pro are completely different units.

Good catch, although it was fairly clear to me he was meaning the i1Pro (no UV cut version of the i1Dpro and they are not $650).

Jason
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

Good catch, although it was fairly clear to me he was meaning the i1Pro (no UV cut version of the i1Dpro and they are not $650).

Jason

Well, OP was talking about i1Display Pro and kanti wanna get 1( i1Display Pro or i1 Pro ?), so just to be clear that he isnt mistaken.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallengt View Post

Well, OP was talking about i1Display Pro and kanti wanna get 1( i1Display Pro or i1 Pro ?), so just to be clear that he isnt mistaken.

Indeed, as I said 'good catch'. It certainly is a common mistake since the naming is so similar.

Jason
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Display Calibration
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Display Calibration › i1 Display pro plus HCFR