or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Receivers, Amps, and Processors › Need advice on a new AVR, overwhelmed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need advice on a new AVR, overwhelmed. - Page 2

post #31 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaker34 View Post


NEVERMIND!

Just called and asked them if they had anymore open box 4311's for the $1,249. Before I even started to negotiate, the salesman comes out and says "Well, I'd be happy to give you a brand new one for that price!"



It's ordered and on it's way.

Holy shooto!!!!. I want one now even though I have the sr7005 which I can't take back.
I bought the arcam avr360 and didn't like it so I returned it. Sales manager sat down on top of a rel sub while I was sitting in a nice chair, and told me if I buy another avr I can't bring it back unless something is wrong with it. He doesn't want to open box sale something. No where is this on any paper or written, he said this is his discretion. I understand but don't agree to be honest. You wont know for sure how something will be until you get it in your home. He did let me take the floor model overnight tough.
post #32 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaker34 View Post

NEVERMIND!

Just called and asked them if they had anymore open box 4311's for the $1,249. Before I even started to negotiate, the salesman comes out and says "Well, I'd be happy to give you a brand new one for that price!"



It's ordered and on it's way.

Great job...!
I need to make a decision... LMAO.
post #33 of 35
Told ya, 4311 is the cats meow. Yamaha just released the specs on the xx20 line.. They added AirPlay, 4k, hdmi zone two... Didn't remove any legacy away other than s video on the front port and even raised the price by $100...

EE is giving you a killer deal on the 4311.... I'm waiting just a tiny bit longer before i acquire mine.
post #34 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous View Post

I'm waiting just a tiny bit longer before i acquire mine.

I'm trying to as well but man I'm starting to get worried. Everyday it seems like I see 3 more people ordering these from EE. I hope they don't run out for good.
post #35 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpearce023 View Post

I'm trying to as well but man I'm starting to get worried. Everyday it seems like I see 3 more people ordering these from EE. I hope they don't run out for good.

I hear ya but I bought a 3010 back in sept... It's hard for me to pull the trigger on it without a serious guilt trip. I don't really need it... My master bedroom doesn't need the 3010... But I don't like ypao... I've had no luck selling the 3010 for less then a serious loss. It's one of those things... I'm still rooting all of you on to acquire one however
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Receivers, Amps, and Processors
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Receivers, Amps, and Processors › Need advice on a new AVR, overwhelmed.