So, admittedly this OP will suck until I can get some updates and info so bear with me, but for those interested, the Pre-E3 conference/telecast/hubub is in full swing now. First Mega News? Nintendo360 controller for WiiU
- Nunchuck, Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board officially supported by the WiiU
- Will be able to change your tv channels, view tv guide while playing games on the wii u pad
- "Miiverse" enables real-time, Twitter-like communication between players using the Wii U Game Pad’s touchscreen.
- WiiU TV boot up will show a crowd of Mii avatars of WiiU users from around the world, with icons representing popular games being played by all players everywhere
- Miiverse on the WiiU gamepad will feature a similar display, but will only feature the games you've recently played
- Miiverse will have integration with with non-Wii devices in the future (iOS, android, web browsers), but not likely at launch
- Users can share screenshots of gameplay online