or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › AVS Forum Information › Forum Operations Center › PM's missing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PM's missing

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
None of my PM folders were migrated. Is anyone else seeing that?

Also, some messages from my old Inbox are not in my new Inbox. For example, I received an email on 6/4 @ 11:44pm EST that said I had a new PM. When I tried to log into the forum on the 5th the site transformation had already begun, so I couldn't get in. This morning when I logged in the link to that message wasn't functioning, so I just went directly to my Inbox. Unfortunately the PM is no longer there, but it must have been at one point because I did get an email notification two days ago.
post #2 of 12

Who was the sender, and the subject of the PM?

Also, what folders are you missing?

post #3 of 12
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post

    None of my PM folders were migrated. Is anyone else seeing that?

    Yep - all folders GONE! I'm guessing the some / most? of those PMs are now just lumped into the INBOX. I did 'PM Maintenance' a few days ago; dropped from 149 to 103. Today I have ??? - no more counters. Is there still a 150 limit? How will we know when we're approaching it?
    .
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post

    ...Also, some messages from my old Inbox are not in my new Inbox. For example, I received an email on 6/4 @ 11:44pm EST that said I had a new PM. When I tried to log into the forum on the 5th the site transformation had already begun, so I couldn't get in. This morning when I logged in the link to that message wasn't functioning, so I just went directly to my Inbox. Unfortunately the PM is no longer there, but it must have been at one point because I did get an email notification two days ago.

    True. My newest PM is Apr 9 - I'm missing May and June. I had a PM on Jun 2 that I replied to on Jun 3. The RCVD on Jun 2 is gone, the SENT on Jun 3 has no text - just a subject line.
    .
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by SJHuddler View Post

    Who was the sender, and the subject of the PM?

    Also, what folders are you missing?

    I know that I had three folders - the names? I dunno - Senior Citizen here - LOTs of memory problems! wink.gif

As a former Programmer / Analyst, I can appreciate the work everyone put in, but, IMHO, you needed more QA Testing before going live. frown.gif
post #4 of 12
Where is the original join date? Can that be displayed anymore?

Thanks!
post #5 of 12

Nope, there are no more limits on PMs, so no need for a counter.  I'll touch base with engineering and see why your folders did not port over correctly.

post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bley View Post

Where is the original join date? Can that be displayed anymore?
Thanks!

Do you mean the date each member joined the site? It should be right here:

217
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHuddler View Post

Who was the sender, and the subject of the PM?

Also, what folders are you missing?

PM sent...
post #8 of 12
Sorry, yes! thanks!
post #9 of 12

Got your PM, I'm filing a report to get this looked into overall.

post #10 of 12
my PMs seem to be gone too. no idea how many i had - guesstimate 20+ but all i have now is 2.
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Is there anyone still working on forum issues? The PM situation was never addressed, and seems to have been left to die. I've sent a number of PM's to SJHuddler but haven't gotten any responses in well over a month, so I have no idea what the status is.
post #12 of 12

Yeah, sorry I don't really check PMs on partner sites for long after launch - there's too many of them.  I never actually heard back from the import engineer on this, I'll follow up now.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Forum Operations Center
AVS › AVS Forum › AVS Forum Information › Forum Operations Center › PM's missing