or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Receivers, Amps, and Processors › Best Soundtracks for Denon 2312 + MartinLogan MLT-2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best Soundtracks for Denon 2312 + MartinLogan MLT-2

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Experts,

I have Denon 2312 + Martin Logan MLT-2 speakers. I am looking for Movies/Music collections where I can experience my Home Theater effects. Could someone please guide me the best movie/music collections?

Thanks, Rajkumar
post #2 of 9
did you get my email
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Yes...I appreciate your help! biggrin.gif
post #4 of 9
if you download movies try to it in iso files they are around 4,500 gig but than you get the best picture and sound mostly Dolby or DTS that way you get the most out of your system

just try it you would be suprised

regards and good luck with it
post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenCruze View Post

if you download movies try to it in iso files they are around 4,500 gig but than you get the best picture and sound mostly Dolby or DTS that way you get the most out of your system
just try it you would be suprised
regards and good luck with it

Thank You! I found only reviews about movies/music and didn't found any links to download. Are you speaking in generic or particular to the site you shared?
post #6 of 9
you have to find them in Torrents sites ,like the Pirate Bay or so
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenCruze View Post

you have to find them in Torrents sites ,like the Pirate Bay or so

Thank You HoldenCruze. smile.gif
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkumark View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenCruze View Post

you have to find them in Torrents sites ,like the Pirate Bay or so

Thank You HoldenCruze. smile.gif

That sort of stuff isn't allowed here...

Anyways check out the subwoofer section for the sticky with a list of good films. I had the mlt2s before.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokekevin View Post

That sort of stuff isn't allowed here...
Anyways check out the subwoofer section for the sticky with a list of good films. I had the mlt2s before.
Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
'

Thanks Kevin... Between Corps is a Sub-woofer brand?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Receivers, Amps, and Processors
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Receivers, Amps, and Processors › Best Soundtracks for Denon 2312 + MartinLogan MLT-2