To all beta testers and early adopters,
The newest version of the Ovation Remote Control App (ORCA) is now available for download from our website
. Some of the new features and improvements in version 2.60 are:
- All new media menu screens. Now features 'jump' buttons at screen bottom for direct navigation to media screens.
- Added a discrete mute button to all media control screens.
- Redesigned and improved the DirecTV/Set-top-box control screen.
- Movies Online menu screen now has options for: NetFlix, Boxee, Hulu and YouTube.
- Channel favorites screen now has guide and mute buttons.
- New screen background graphics.
- Better music browser logic.
- New Music Player control screen with updated graphics and larger seek-bar thumb control.
- Redesigned setup/settings screen now features a 'disconnect' option (useful for multi MaCE setups).
- New DVR control screen now features a keyboard button to allow text input to setup/search for programs to record.
- App will now return to it's previous state when user leaves ORCA to go to Andorid OS.
- Numerous reliability and bug fixes.
The updated app can be downloaded here
. Just download the file and install it to your phone.
Also please ensure your media player has the latest version of OHMS. If your player has been left on overnight (recommended) it should have automatically updated itself.
Please provide me with feedback on the newest version. Your inputs are invaluable for the continued improvement of the ORCA app.
OvationSupportEdited by OvationSupport - 6/14/13 at 6:09pm