Originally Posted by guida74
Whenever I purchase used merchandise I appreciate and trust the seller provides full disclousre up front before the sale is finalized.
Are you the orginal owner?
Which AVS forum member performed the calibration?
Is the bulb with 400 hrs. inside the projector and the other with 600 hrs. the spare?
How many total opertaion hours on the projector?
Are there any issues/ problems with its operation/ functionality/ (motorized zoon & lens shift operational), flickering, fan noises, trouble lights, previous repairs, overheating, convergence, screen colour uniformity, bright corners, etc.
Can you please email me more pictures to email@example.com.
I always provide and am willing to answer all questions. My sales record on here is A+++. I would never sell something that I myself would not be comfortable buying. I will answer your questions below in order you asked,
1. I purchased the projector from a builder/contractor who purchased and planned to use in a high end build. The customer changed their mind so I got a item open box but 100% new. The hours on the projector at the time of purchase was less than 1 hour
2. The projector was calibrated by Jeff Meier aka AccuCal.
3. The bulb in the projector has appx 370 hours on it and the previous or spare bulb is 600 give or take a few hours.
4. There are less than 1000 total hours on the projector. I wasn't planning on getting a newer projector so soon and thus my 600 + 400 hour projections assumed some usage. This Ad is a relist. I originally had it up for sale 3-4 months ago but pulked back as I wanted to get a new screen and then A/b the fpj1 versus Panasonic 7000. By the way in 2d the fpj1 is the winner hands down. It's an amazing unit.
5. There are no known problems that I can see.
6. What type of pictures would you like? The unit is no longer hung nor in use but I can fire up and take picture of total hours, if that helps.