Originally Posted by bryansj
1. Why would you want to do the manual screen saver? Just let the screen saver kick in on its own. My screen saver is called blank screen. It comes on after a few minutes of no activity in WMC.
3. It is called Start in the Harmony database.
4. It is called Skip. The length of skip can be adjusted in the registry.
OK Bryan this makes sense
1. if I adjust the auto screen saver to 1 minute I won't need any scripts for stop play.
2. still confussed on resume play?
3. when you say "3. It is called Start in the Harmony database." when in device mode on the Harmony I see star. are they the same?
4. when you say "4. It is called Skip. The length of skip can be adjusted in the registry." I don't see skip on the Harmony (under devices)
am I looking in the wronge area for start and skip? first I've heard about registorys.