or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Video Components › Home Theater Computers › HTPC - Mac Chat › JRiver Media Center on Mac
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JRiver Media Center on Mac - Page 2

post #31 of 46
Thread Starter 
Try the latest build from the MC18 board.

Video for Mac is a goal long term, but probably not this year and not this version.
post #32 of 46

OK any improvement yet still doesn't work, maybe I should delete it and reinstall it, hope I didn't waist $25

post #33 of 46
Thread Starter 
There should be a new build posted here in the next hour:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=31.0

Please report any problems on that board.
post #34 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jriver View Post There should be a new build posted here in the next hour:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=31.0  Please report any problems on that board.

Meaning a new version!

post #35 of 46
Thread Starter 
Yes. It's there now.
post #36 of 46
Does it still looks like windows? When will it look like a native Mac app?
post #37 of 46
jriver - glad to see you're working on the Mac version!
post #38 of 46
Did not mean to be smart A... Just wondering when the program will be more like Mac software
post #39 of 46
Thread Starter 
It will be more mac like, but stability and full feature set will come first. We just got a few DAC's going this week, for instance.
post #40 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jriver View Post

It will be more mac like, but stability and full feature set will come first. We just got a few DAC's going this week, for instance.

Sounds good so are we looking at three months, six, a year?
post #41 of 46
Thread Starter 
There is a new build here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79174.0

It's more stable and most of our Media Network feature set is working now. This means that JRemote (for iOS) and Gizmo (Android) work as remotes. DLNA is mostly working. So is Library Server.

No changes in appearance yet.
post #42 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jriver View Post

There is a new build here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79174.0

It's more stable and most of our Media Network feature set is working now. This means that JRemote (for iOS) and Gizmo (Android) work as remotes. DLNA is mostly working. So is Library Server.

No changes in appearance yet.

Thank you, I will wait patiently until it is more stable and looks more like a Mac program, patience is a virtue smile.gif

I still bought the early bird version smile.gif
post #43 of 46
Thread Starter 
Thank you.
post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jriver View PostThank you.

You are welcome, any idea when that will happen?

post #45 of 46
Consider a way to make it run within XBMC or PLEX.
Neither have very good music listings though usable.
Let XBMC and PLEX handle the video for now.

Is there a Linux version of JRiver?
post #46 of 46
Thread Starter 
There is no Linux version at this time.

EDIT -- There is now:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=83702.0
Edited by jriver - 11/20/13 at 11:01am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HTPC - Mac Chat
AVS › AVS Forum › Video Components › Home Theater Computers › HTPC - Mac Chat › JRiver Media Center on Mac